genesis dental plan fixes teen tooth issue

mosjomosjo Posts: 0
edited December 1969 in The Commons

to those who like me struggle with the teen teeth (which DAZ says is not an issue), I tried dental plan (which DAZ should have given free to those who got the teens with the rodent teeth) and luckily it fixes the problem.

Comments

• mjc1016mjc1016 Posts: 15,001
    edited January 2013

See here...

http://www.daz3d.com/forums/discussion/13808/P91/#210665

I don't know where you got the 'Daz says is not an issue' from...but there is an official fix and it will be in the main installers, sometime 'soon'.

Plus, earlier in that thread is a discussion on how to fix with Dental Plan.

Post edited by mjc1016 on
  • Zev0Zev0 Posts: 7,045
    edited January 2013

Although Dental Plan can fix the problem, there is a fix from the creator of the teens product. There is also a fix at sharecg.com. Lol Daz also cannot give another vendors product away for free just because it can fix issues on another:)

Post edited by Zev0 on
  • Male-M3diaMale-M3dia Posts: 3,581
    edited December 1969

mosjo said:
    to those who like me struggle with the teen teeth (which DAZ says is not an issue), I tried dental plan (which DAZ should have given free to those who got the teens with the rodent teeth) and luckily it fixes the problem.

Reset your downloads, the fix may already be there. I reset mine and there is a 15286_YoungTeens5Justin_1.1_trx and 15284_YoungTeens5Julie_1.1_trx.exe files now. I think the first one was 1.0 but i don't have my files old files with me to double check.

• Richard HaseltineRichard Haseltine Posts: 96,696
    edited December 1969

Yes, the original downloads were 1.0 so it does look as if something has been updated.

• mosjomosjo Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

thanks about the info concerning the update, could have saved the money on the dental plan.
    all info I got from DAZ after release was that there was no issue, got no update info. They sell the stuff, don´t they. Sorry about me failing to read the postings here every day.

• Zev0Zev0 Posts: 7,045
    edited January 2013

You can return it. Daz has a return policy.

Post edited by Zev0 on