Missing Files for Figures

Hey guys, So daz has been driving me crazy lately. I'm using DAZ Studio 4.9 Pro. Every time I try to put a figure into my scene, My figure comes out grey and I get the following message: 

"Missing Files

Some assets needed to load the file were missing. The content may not work as expected. The following files could not be found:"

And then basically a long list of missing assets for the figure shows up underneath that message. 

The figures were installed using Install Manager, and I've never had this issue before.

Any help for this porblem would be greatly appreciated! 

Comments

• BeeMKayBeeMKay Posts: 6,993

What figure are you trying to load? And what files are missing (screenshot, maybe)?

• FeralFeyFeralFey Posts: 3,910

If you haven't moved any of your directories, and you own the product in question that isn't loading properly, you might need to reboot the Content Manager inside of DS. In the Content Directory drop down menu (the four horizontal lines with the down facing triangle) scroll down to "CMS off" and make sure it's turned off. Then go back to the drop down menu, scroll down to "CMS on" and turn the system back on. That should probably fix your glitch.