keyboard commands for enlargement

Hi there, I've tried to research this on my own but I don't seem to find the right info.  In Photoshop, if you press the control + or - keys, you can get the image to enlarge or diminish, depending on your needs.   However, I can't seem to find how to do the same thing on DAZ Studio.  The information I did find was the following

• A / D keys: move left/right
  • W / S keys: move closer/further away
  • E / Q keys: move up/down

However, these don't work when I try them.  Is there anything else I have to do to get the enlarge or diminish effect using those keys above, or is it something completely different??  Any info appreciated, thanks. 

p.s.  Will these work in the different views (top, bottom, right, left) as well as the perspective view?

Comments

• You may need to press shift-k to enable the keyboard navigation. You can also use the icons down the top-right edge of the viewport to navigate, or keyboard shortcuts as defined in Wndow>Workspace>Customise.

• Thanks Richard.  Yes, that was the missing part, the shift K.  It works great now.  I'll have to look at the list of keyboard shortcuts that you describe above and see what's in there.  Thanks again.

• Edit > View lists all of the accelerators (shortcuts) that pertain to keyboard navigation.

• One thing to note is that the keyboard navigation is not added to the Undo stack. The shortcuts I was referring to (which aren't shortcuts, I had the wrong word) are modifier keys that can be held while left- or right-dragging in the viewport to adjust the camera view.