Morphs and expressions no longer working

Last night, I was working on 3 different projects.  Everything was fine for 2 hours.  Then when I switched projects, my G2M (M6), bodybulder, super hero was skinny.   My G1M also lost his expressions.  I could not restore either character.  I opened a new project and inserted Michael 6 into the sceene.  I could not morph his body at all, beyond the M6 morph.  I have other G2M models and none of their morphs were available.  I tried rebooting DAZ3D, rebooting my computer, and uninstalling/reinstalling everything I have.  Nothing has worked.  Any idea what's going on and how I can fix it?

Comments

• It might be worth going to Edit>Preferences (Daz Studio>Preferences on a Mac) and clicking the Clear button for the DSON cache, but - given that you reinstalled the content - it's more likely that something changed your content dirctories. Is the folder to which you install still set as a Daz Studio Format content directory?

• tkdroberttkdrobert Posts: 3,533
    edited February 2017

As far as I know everything is the same.  I can't check for sure until later today.  Everything in the scene loads propery except the applied morphs and expressions.  Poses, cloths, props, and background are all fine.

Post edited by tkdrobert on

Clearing the Cache didn't work and everything looks like its in the right place.

Looks like I'm having the same problem with G2F's.

• Please load a figure, then go to Help>Troubleshooting>View Log. If you scroll to the end and then work back there will be a great list of messages, mostly harmless, related to loading the figure. Please copy the messages and post them here (if they will fit) or attach as a text file.