DSON Importer for Poser 1.0.0.56 is now available!

13»

Comments

• TraceSLTraceSL Posts: 519
    edited December 1969

Other than the DSON install what models or add-ons will I need as a Poser user? Figure V5 & M5 but is there anything else?

• Richard HaseltineRichard Haseltine Posts: 96,816
    edited December 1969

All you need is the DSON Importer and Genesis Starter Essentials, though the Evolution Morphs are a good idea (and if you like morphing with dials the Head Morph Resource Kits, and the Body Morph Resource Kit, too). V5 and M5 add nice full-body morphs, and a new set of UVs that will allow you to use a number of recent texture sets.

edited December 1969

All you need is the DSON Importer and Genesis Starter Essentials, though the Evolution Morphs are a good idea (and if you like morphing with dials the Head Morph Resource Kits, and the Body Morph Resource Kit, too). V5 and M5 add nice full-body morphs, and a new set of UVs that will allow you to use a number of recent texture sets.

Thank you

edited April 2013

interesting...loaded the basic male figure and it is asking for M4JeremyRRTR - loaded basic female and looking for V4LanaRRTR

Post edited by TraceSL on
    edited December 1969

Well, got that resolved now to figure out how us use DSON in Poser.

• mommastaciemommastacie Posts: 4
    edited December 1969

Soo confused... I just purchased and installed Daz Horse 2 and whenever I try loading it, I see it in the figure list however it's not in the scene.... I'm using Poser 9 & have the 32bit DSON installed in the main Poser directory but the Daz Horse 2 is installed in an external runtime... help???

• fixmypcmikefixmypcmike Posts: 19,565
    edited December 1969

Soo confused... I just purchased and installed Daz Horse 2 and whenever I try loading it, I see it in the figure list however it's not in the scene.... I'm using Poser 9 & have the 32bit DSON installed in the main Poser directory but the Daz Horse 2 is installed in an external runtime... help???

Did you install BOTH the DAZ Horse 2 main file and the PoserCF file to the same external runtime?

edited December 1969

Did you install BOTH the DAZ Horse 2 main file and the PoserCF file to the same external runtime?

Yes I did... it still isn't showing up... I didn't have this issue with V5, tho it took some figuring out.. this is a whole new problem

• icprncssicprncss Posts: 3,694
    edited December 1969

When you load the figure is anything showing up in the figures list at the top of Poser view port?

Are you double clicking the library listing, dragging and dropping the figure into the view port or clicking on the double check marks at the bottom of library window?

Locate the external runtime where you installed the Horse 2 DS files and Poser companion files. Make sure you installed both the DS and PCF's for Horse 2 to the runtime. Open up the runtime and check to make sure the files are there. There should be a data folder with the DS files in it and a runtime folder with Poser files in it if they installed correctly.

Your version of Poser should be up to date with SR 3.1.

edited December 1969

icprncss said:
    When you load the figure is anything showing up in the figures list at the top of Poser view port?

Are you double clicking the library listing, dragging and dropping the figure into the view port or clicking on the double check marks at the bottom of library window?

Locate the external runtime where you installed the Horse 2 DS files and Poser companion files. Make sure you installed both the DS and PCF's for Horse 2 to the runtime. Open up the runtime and check to make sure the files are there. There should be a data folder with the DS files in it and a runtime folder with Poser files in it if they installed correctly.

Your version of Poser should be up to date with SR 3.1.

I downloaded and installed all of the files for both programs into the same runtime.. I see duf files, cr2 files that I created, and python scripts... It shows up in the figure list but not in the scene..

edited December 1969

I uninstalled and reinstalled and it seemed to have worked.... idk what I did wrong the first time but yay lol

• edited December 1969

I uninstalled and reinstalled and it seemed to have worked.... idk what I did wrong the first time but yay lol

Help... I pretty much have the same issue (Poser 9, Daz 4.5, Genesis, Michael, DSON Importer, Genesis Essentials - ALL INSTALLED).
    M5 shows up in Daz. M5 shows up in the Library of Poser. Adding (or replacing even Andy) shows NOTHING in the scene of Poser.

I reinstalled DSON, M5, Genesis, etc. No effect.

any assistance is appreciated.
    -jim

face.PNG
    1060 x 480 - 85K
  • cool24acool24a Posts: 10
    edited December 1969

Having Problems Can not download and not showing under the Previously Purchase items.

edited December 1969

cool24a said:
    Having Problems Can not download and not showing under the Previously Purchase items.

Does this link work? http://www.daz3d.com/downloader/customer/files/#prod_14897

edited December 1969

Nope Not Working

Capture.PNG
    296 x 852 - 24K
    edited December 1969

I get this Message

Capture2.PNG
    799 x 414 - 199K
    edited December 1969

Log out and log in again, and add another item to the cart -- then it should show up and you can remove the second item.

edited December 1969

Thank You!!! That fix the problem!! :-)