Dson on MacPro Poser2012,v3 64bit

London224London224 Posts: 0
edited December 1969 in The Commons

Traceback (most recent call last):
File "/Applications/Poser Pro 2012/Runtime/Libraries/Character/DAZ People/Genesis.py", line 1, in
import dson.dzdsonimporter
ImportError: No module named dson.dzdsonimporter
Traceback (most recent call last):
File "/Applications/Poser Pro 2012/Runtime/Libraries/Character/DAZ People/Genesis.py", line 1, in
import dson.dzdsonimporter
ImportError: No module named dson.dzdsonimporter

Initially all seemed well except Genesis figures loaded but were not visable. After uninstall and reinstall a number of times, I now get this message. I have also seen permission error 0775..I think that was the call number when initially trying to install on 2012.

Comments

• TotteTotte Posts: 13,473
    edited December 1969

Which version of Mac OS X are you running on?

• London224London224 Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

OSX 10.6.8

• TotteTotte Posts: 13,473
    edited December 1969

I only have Poser 9 but run it on Mac OS X 10.6.8, so it does work.
    With Poser2012.V3, do you mean SR3 (Service Release 3)? That's a requirement as the things used by DSON isn't in earlier versions of Poser.
    Other than that, hmm, the 0755 permission error refers to file permissions, 755 is Owner can read/write/execute, group and world can read/execute. Are you the owner of the Poser directory?

• London224London224 Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

Service release 3 yes, I am the owner as far as permission, along with Poser 2010, 2012, Modo, ZBrush, Vue, MD2, Blender, etc, etc... never seen such a problem..It did finally load but that when I get the text log. I may just put this aside and go back to my modeling in Modo..clean programming in this app.. I appreciate your quick reply though.