Wish-list not loading

MorpheonMorpheon Posts: 738
edited December 1969 in The Commons

Is anyone else having any trouble pulling up their wish-lists? The new store allows me to add items to my wish-list (I think), but it's been ages since I've actually been able to look at my wish-list. Every time I try to pull it up, I get an error message saying the page is offline. Is it just me, or is anyone else experiencing this?

Comments

• frank0314frank0314 Posts: 13,416
    edited December 1969

Try clearing your cache or doing a hard refresh (Ctrl+F5). I was having issues with mine earlier and the hard refresh worked for me.

• mjc1016mjc1016 Posts: 15,001
    edited December 1969

Frank0314 said:
    Try clearing your cache or doing a hard refresh (Ctrl+F5). I was having issues with mine earlier and the hard refresh worked for me.

There are three cookies, specifically dealing with the Wishlist...and if they aren't in sync, you can have problems with it. The hard refresh should reset/resync those cookies.

• MorpheonMorpheon Posts: 738
    edited December 1969

Crud. I can't pull it up in either FireFox or Internet Explorer. It just keeps giving me the same error message about the page being offline and would I like to try for a live version. I lost the ability to view my wish-list just after the store change-over, and I've never gotten it back. Thanks for the help, though...