HELP V4 morph injections won't work!

2»

Comments

• peter10nspeter10ns Posts: 5
    edited March 2017
    peter10ns said:
    ok that seems to work ill test some things out. next question is does anybody here have any experience with the daz toon cow? it says it's supposed to work in poser but after I install it and click on the cow it basically never appears. The program goes through its little song and dance is if it's loading the model and then nothing appears and there's no trace of the model like it's not loading.had this series of weird problems with v4 going back several years and several of my friends have been having the same problem. I'll see if I can get a hold of them and pass this along see if it helps them with the problem they're having of the morphs not loading. Other problem I'm having is to do with if i try to use more than three characters in the scene with clothing background and so forth the firefly rendering engine keeps crapping its pants about not enough memory or something like that and i have in the ballpark of 8 gig of ram with a fairly high-end video card ;) so I'm fully aware I've seen other people use more than four characters like V4 or m4 without having this problem so I'm trying to find out if anybody here knows if the problem is something I can fix with settings somewheres in poser or if its an issue with poser seven which it really should be because I am aware of people back in the old days of single core systems that were doing work with large numbers of v4 and v3 characters and they had very crude machines compared what I'm using lol. Once again thank you for everybody's time.
    peter10ns said:

peter10ns said:

Post edited by peter10ns on
  • This Toon Cow https://www.daz3d.com/toon-cow ? That's a DS format item that imports with the DSON Importer - if it does something but fails to load the figure that usually indivcates that the DSON files (the main package, not the PoserCF package) were not installed or were not installed to an available Poser library folder (the Data folder from the main zip should be in the same folder as the Runtime that Poser uses, which will be the folder whose name appears in the Poser Library panel).