v4 Dial a Face ..?

I am trying to Dial up a Portrait of someone, I have V4 with Base, ++, Elite Morphs.

I'm just not finding a good Dial to Dial up an Oval Face. I believe there is one in Genesis but as 90% of my content is Vic thats not much good to me.

Anyone with Experiance Dialing up real faces in v4 I would appreciate a lil guidance here.

Comments

• SixDsSixDs Posts: 2,384
    edited January 2017

Hi, Blackbird. You're going to have to be a little more specific about what you are trying to do. After all, V4's default face is pretty oval to begin with. There is no oval face shape dial amongst the morphs that you have, perse, but some combination of facial morphs might yield the results that you are looking for, and assistance could be offered if you explained more fully. Screenshots or examples would be good. Also, you should try Die Tryings 182 Morphs for V4, available for free from ShareCG:

http://www.sharecg.com/v/58061/view/11/Poser/182-Morphs-for-Victoria-4

That should increase your options considerably. Remember that recreating a credible copy of a real person's face is not easy, and you must proceed slowly and carefully, making small adjustments as you go - a little of this here, then a little of that there and so on. Avoid the tendency to find that one magic dial that will transform the figure quckly and easily into the character that you want - it probably does not exist.

As I said, the more specific information that you provide, the more likely that you'll receive specific assistance.

Post edited by SixDs on
  • Hi Six, will check out thos morphs, and yes I do understand that one needs to move carefully; before I started on 3D art. I worked in pencil for 20+ years; where a .5mm error in a line can really mess up a portrait; and as Portraits are my personal passion, thats a bit of a thing. (If only I was more interested in Trees. : ) 

Anyhow I took my current image of Brandi and tweeked it in MS5 to get something closer to what I would want in DAZ. Lately I have been working on a series of in passing studies. I take a quick word picture down of someone I meet; at the Cafe or on the street; and then try to reproduce them at home. This young lady had a very Narrow Olive Oil type face; which rather eludes me in DAZ; I have more luck with faces closer to the various ethnic morphs I have in my library. Still TY for your time. : )

HeadShot02C.PNG
    1263 x 570 - 654K