What version/build are we up to now?!?

I just wanted to double check, make sure I am up to date as I am going thru all my dazwares...

Version 7.1.0.74 is the latest correct?!?

Trying to get back into the loop... again, lol

Comments

• StuartBStuartB Posts: 596

7.1.0.109 I think.

• HoroHoro Posts: 10,069
    edited January 2017

Hey MatCreator, nice to see you here. Help > [Ctrl] About Bryce shows the current version, which is the one Stuart reported.

Post edited by Horo on
  • Thanks guys... Trying to get back into swing...

Bryce is like riding a bike, no matter how long its been since youve used it, it all comes back instantly. I still use it, and have been thru the past 5 some odd years, but not as much as I'd like.

Shhhhhhh............ dont tell the class participants, lol

>>> teaching the next wave of artists <<<

Carrara, Poser, Daz Studio and the other 3d apps i use on the other hand...................................... a tricycle with training wheels is in order, lol

• ... the obvious next question......

so how do i update my version?!?

• ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604

If you bought Bryce 7  then if you go to your product Library you should find that you have the latest version there to download. 

• thanks =)

so........ sift thru 13 years of daz orders, LOL!!!

Still not used to the new web/format. Actually, I'm finding I'm not used to anything anymore.

• launoklaunok Posts: 774
    edited January 2017

How can I actually determine which version of Bryce 7 Pro I am using?  I have noticed the latest version is in fact in my account product library but now I can't remember if I am using the latest version.  I don't want to re-download it if I am using it.  I have tried to check opening 'About Bryce' but all I can see there is my serial and not which version.  Is there a quick way to check other than to go look for the initial download on my multitude of disks?  When about was this version 7.1.0.109 released to give me times for in case I need to search my disks?

Post edited by launok on

launok - Clock on Help on top, navigate down to About Bryce ... then hold down the Ctrl key and click on it. The current version 7.1.0.109 August 15 2011 20:55:16.

• launoklaunok Posts: 774

@Horo, thanks.  I actually forgot this part of holding down Cntr key.  If it was released 2011, I should using it. 

Yeah, it happens to me also that I forget the obvious.

• So I am checking my daz orders to find Bryce to download and install. I only see two files, content and lightning, and the content version doesnt match. Where would it be?

• Now that I think of it, dont think I bought it at the time, I think Daz gave it to PA's?!? Could that be why I dont see it in my order list?

• srieschsriesch Posts: 4,241
    edited January 2017

So I am checking my daz orders to find Bryce to download and install. I only see two files, content and lightning, and the content version doesnt match. Where would it be?

I'm not certain, but wonder if the "content" is misleading and actually has the Bryce executable in it?  Try that. 

Post edited by sriesch on
  • ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604

• The next version of Bryce will feature temporal displacement...

But the crash on exit bug will still be there =P

• The next version of Bryce will feature temporal displacement...

But the crash on exit bug will still be there =P

Too funny!