can not import or export --- solved

lihui987654lihui987654 Posts: 0

Hello,
I am a new user to Daz, I noticed that I lost the import and export function under the file menu.
Wonder anyone can help? Daz was restored, but the problem still exist

daz_problem.png
1366 x 768 - 283K
Post edited by lihui987654 on

Comments

• mjc1016mjc1016 Posts: 15,001
    edited December 1969

Go to Help > About Installed Plugins and look at the list...pay attention to the ones listed. You are looking to see if any of the import/export plugins are loaded. If they are, try switching layouts...then switch back you don't like any of the other choices.

• lihui987654lihui987654 Posts: 0
    edited December 2012

mjc1016 said:
    Go to Help > About Installed Plugins and look at the list...pay attention to the ones listed. You are looking to see if any of the import/export plugins are loaded. If they are, try switching layouts...then switch back you don't like any of the other choices.

thanks indeed, tried but not work.
    I does not only lost the import/export function, and also lost the open function and send to hexagon

Post edited by lihui987654 on
  • JaderailJaderail Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

You are in the DEFAULT user Style, switch to one of the two Advanced Styles in Windows>Styles to get all the options in your menus and the tool bars.

edited December 1969

Jaderail said:
    You are in the DEFAULT user Style, switch to one of the two Advanced Styles in Windows>Styles to get all the options in your menus and the tool bars.

thanks indeed, solved

• JaderailJaderail Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

Glad to have helped, Could you edit your first post and add Solved to the thread title?
    Have Fun.

edited December 1969

Jaderail said:
    Glad to have helped, Could you edit your first post and add Solved to the thread title?
    Have Fun.

Thanks again, have edited.