Woo Hyun M4 - Added another two

mmalbertmmalbert Posts: 412
edited January 2013 in Freebies

A dial character for M4. Requires Morphs++, Elite Ethnic Faces, and CDI's Morphus. If you download him, please refer to the readme for additional information. Dial morph only; no textures.

Download

(( The texture I used is Jepe's Sang, with Zac Hair. ))

Woo-Hyun.jpg
1000 x 839 - 430K
Post edited by mmalbert on

Comments

• music2u4umusic2u4u Posts: 2,822
    edited December 1969

Very Nice! Thanks.

:-)

• mmalbertmmalbert Posts: 412
    edited December 1969

You're most welcome, music2u4u!

• RCTSpankyRCTSpanky Posts: 850
    edited December 1969

Thank you very much for that great character. The name makes me smile, couse it sounds like the german "Wohin", which means, "Where did you go".

edited December 2012

Thank you very much for that great character. The name makes me smile, couse it sounds like the german "Wohin", which means, "Where did you go".

You're welcome! He was named after a character in a K-Drama I watched a while ago on Hulu. Those dramas are kinda addictive!

A few more M4 dial characters I've had hanging around for a while:

DOWNLOAD - Amadayo, an African-inspired morph that requires M4's Morphs ++, Elite Morphs, Elite Ethnic Faces, Hiro 4, and CDI's Morphus.

DOWNLOAD - Connor, a teenager (later teens) that requires M4's Morphs ++. He's scaled down about 90% of the default M4.

Edited to add that the textures for Amadayo are Morris' Trey and Ovidius and the one for Connor is FRAD's Nemed (Renderosity)

Connor.jpg
    1000 x 900 - 563K
    Amadayo.jpg
    1000 x 900 - 427K
    Post edited by mmalbert on
  • grylingrylin Posts: 278
    edited December 1969

those are great m4 morphs :) thakyou!

• edited December 1969

Very nice morphs. I only have the M4++ right now but the Connor morph will come in handy.

• music2u4umusic2u4u Posts: 2,822
    edited December 1969

So nice. You are very sweet to give these. Thanks again.

:-)

• gingercakes47gingercakes47 Posts: 382
    edited December 1969

Thank you for the M4 morphs.

edited December 1969

You're all welcome; hope the morphs will be useful!

I might try a few more using just Morphs++, since I know not everyone has all the morph packages that go into a character like Amadayo.

I tend to do most of the face changes in Morphs ++, then fine tune things with the Elite Ethnic Faces and Morphus sets.

Since I bought all these sets, figured I might as well do something with them :lol:

• Alisa Uh-LisaAlisa Uh-Lisa Posts: 1,308
    edited December 1969

Great looking morphs - thanks so much!!

• templarlovertemplarlover Posts: 11
    edited December 1969

I love these morphs! Thank you so much for sharing them!

• mrposermrposer Posts: 1,127
    edited December 1969

They look great... thanks!

• edited December 1969

They all look fantastic, but I can only make use of Connor since I don't have (and don't think I ever will) the Morphus package.

That said, though - Connor is a dream to work with! Thank you so much! I really like his face a lot.

edited December 1969

You're welcome, Alisa Uh-Lisa, templarlover, MrPoser, and Seliah!

The Morphus, Morphia, and other CDI sets are expensive, true. I picked up mine during 50% sales. I find them very useful for fine-tuning what the Morphs ++ packages can't do. I use the Morphs ++, Elite Ethnic Faces, and CDI sets most often, though there's a lot of usefulness in the H4/A4, Elite Body Shapes, and Surreality's Distinctive Features sets -- the latter has some great noses.

Anyway, keeping in mind the Morphs++ only users, here are a couple new dial morphs. Ganbaatar is a Mongolian-inspired character for M4 and Kelli is a companion for Connor.

Download Ganbataar
    Download Kelli

She's scaled to 96% of the default V4, so she's tall compared to Connor. You can of course scale these up and down to suit your needs.

Also, and something I should've noted before, some pose sets, if they include the default M4/V4 scaling, will reset the scale dial settings. This might not be an issue for some, but it's worth keeping in mind if you don't want all your people the same height.

Kelli also has a slight gap between her front teeth. I think it adds character, but if you feel differently, just head to the Morphs ++ dials for Mouth and change that.

Oh, and Ganbataar is wearing the Elite Lee texture with Valea's Cat Hair and Xurge's Renaissance M4 outfit. Kelli's wearing the Thistledown V4 texture and Fabi's Twin Tails Hair.

connor-kelli-toony.jpg
    900 x 900 - 559K
    kelli-teaspirit.jpg
    894 x 700 - 405K
    kelli.jpg
    855 x 900 - 389K
    preview_ganbaatar.jpg
    1125 x 900 - 759K
  • templarlovertemplarlover Posts: 11
    edited December 1969

I love the two new morphs. I'm loading Daz Studio now so I can render them.

I also want to say thank you for referencing the textures/hair/clothes you used in the promos. So many times I see an interesting outfit/hairstyle but it's not references so I can't buy it.

edited December 1969

I also want to say thank you for referencing the textures/hair/clothes you used in the promos. So many times I see an interesting outfit/hairstyle but it's not references so I can't buy it.

No problem! If you want to know what else I used, just ask. :-)
  • edited December 1969

Thank you for these two new ones and for using the Morph++ only for us stoneage users.

edited December 1969

Teri 2 said:
    Thank you for these two new ones and for using the Morph++ only for us stoneage users.

I'm still using DS3A; stoneage users unite! ;-)

Making characters with just Morphs ++ is something of a challenge. It's kinda fun.