Lego Jedi vs Pirates - scifi short animation

cyborgty_074ff6c243cyborgty_074ff6c243 Posts: 132
edited December 1969 in Art Studio

Young Jedi's encounter with pirates on earth.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pKdlOjtcvxg

My grandson was the voice talent used for the Jedi.:cheese:
He's also the one who wanted me to create the movie (I know it doesn't have the level of violence that he wanted :P).

Characters were created in Carrara and 90% of the character animation was done in Carrara (but I also used ipiSoft).

This is my first movie 100% rendered in iClone (second project where I used iClone :) )
Since I used custom characters, this was a test of the workflow (there were things in the workflow that I did not like). Also, if I use the characters again, I have to make adjustments to the rigging, etc.

As always, I learned a lot, had fun, and discovered other areas / skills that needed to be improved. On to another project (another grand baby wants me to do a princess movie - not with Legos :) )

Comments

• bighbigh Posts: 8,147
    edited December 1969

CyBoRgTy_ said:
    Young Jedi's encounter with pirates on earth.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pKdlOjtcvxg

My grandson was the voice talent used for the Jedi.:cheese:
    He's also the one who wanted me to create the movie (I know it doesn't have the level of violence that he wanted :P).

Characters were created in Carrara and 90% of the character animation was done in Carrara (but I also used ipiSoft).

This is my first movie 100% rendered in iClone (second project where I used iClone :) )
    Since I used custom characters, this was a test of the workflow (there were things in the workflow that I did not like). Also, if I use the characters again, I have to make adjustments to the rigging, etc.

As always, I learned a lot, had fun, and discovered other areas / skills that needed to be improved. On to another project (another grand baby wants me to do a princess movie - not with Legos :) )

funny - good luck with the next one

• WAVEDELSHWAVEDELSH Posts: 100
    edited December 1969

Very enjoyable

• Steve KSteve K Posts: 3,179
    edited December 1969

God work CyborgTy. As a sailor myself, I hate it when that happens. ;-)

I've been using the Kids 4 character a lot, mostly to take advantage of the imagination of kids. I don't have a grandson for the voice (I generally avoid dialogue), but maybe I could rent yours? (Kidding, but he did do a nice job).