Recreating a particular character.

Seeing that I missed when this character was being sold, because I wasn't into 3D art yet, I decided to try to make my own dial-spun version of her. I'm using Genesis 1 because I have the most morphs for it. So far, I don't think she looks anything like the original yet, since her face seems a bit too round. Probably my fault for usingthe Girl 4 shape. The fact I don't have a close-enough skin texture doesn't help either. XD

AliFRONT.png
475 x 550 - 198K
Ali34VIEW.png
475 x 550 - 240K
AliPROFILE.png
475 x 550 - 228K

Comments

• SaphirewildSaphirewild Posts: 6,653

What charactor you going for with these G1 Morphs??

• Do you have a reference photo for the character you're trying to achieve so other know how to possibly help?

• MimicMollyMimicMolly Posts: 2,117

I was trying to recreate this promo girl.

I like the look of her face. 

• I believe that's Aeon Soul's signature promo girl.  I'm not sure she's ever been put up for sale but I could be wrong about that as she definitely predates me.  Aeon Soul has been around for a very long time under several different vendor names.  I believe her name is Alice and she started out on V4.  You may get close but I'm not sure you'll get it exactly.  My guess is that there are some custom morphs in there that won't be available to you.

I think, if you take a stab at it, the lips and her eyes are going to be the hardest part to duplicate.  I would suggest taking a look at getting a couple of Merchant Resource Morph packs that have lips and eyes that are as close as you can get then try fine tuning the morphs from there.  A lot of the MR packs will have screenshots showing what the different morphs look like in their packs. 

I'll admit she isn't one of my favorite promo girls.  Good luck.

I believe that's Aeon Soul's signature promo girl.  I'm not sure she's ever been put up for sale but I could be wrong about that as she definitely predates me.  Aeon Soul has been around for a very long time under several different vendor names.  I believe her name is Alice and she started out on V4.  You may get close but I'm not sure you'll get it exactly.  My guess is that there are some custom morphs in there that won't be available to you.

I think, if you take a stab at it, the lips and her eyes are going to be the hardest part to duplicate.  I would suggest taking a look at getting a couple of Merchant Resource Morph packs that have lips and eyes that are as close as you can get then try fine tuning the morphs from there.  A lot of the MR packs will have screenshots showing what the different morphs look like in their packs. 

I'll admit she isn't one of my favorite promo girls.  Good luck.

I heard she had been on sale at another store for a time, but I wasn't into DAZ Studio yet. Actually, the hardest part I found to duplicate with the morphs I have (Genesis Evolution: Head Morphs, some freebie morphs, and other purchased character morphs) has been her nose.

I've worked on the shaping some more. I still don't think I have it just yet, I tried making her face narrower and her eyes a bit smaller.

AliFRONT.png
    475 x 550 - 357K
    Ali34VIEW.png
    475 x 550 - 358K
    AliPROFILE.png
    475 x 550 - 327K
  • pwiecekpwiecek Posts: 1,547
    edited January 2017

I believe that's Aeon Soul's signature promo girl. 

Aeon Soul's signature promo girl is always their current version of their "Alice" character. Some free some not. Whatever3d turns up several Alice "fit" morphs for various V4 garments but not the actual character. The Aery Soul Archive is tha same (Clothing fits but no characters).

alice4_dsMATs_thumb.jpg
    200 x 200 - 54K
    Post edited by pwiecek on