Looking for an armored suit for Genesis

Sfariah DSfariah D Posts: 25,702
edited December 1969 in The Commons

I was thinking of looking for a NASA like space suit for Genesis. But that would be nice but not exactly what I want. I want an armored suit that can be used as a space suit. I do not want the NASA look but something more sleek and streamlined. I want it to work for the Genesis males and females. I also want the helmet to be removable.

Comments

• FSMCDesignsFSMCDesigns Posts: 12,563
    edited December 1969

50% off right now. Not for genesis, but most V4/M4 items fit fine in my experience.
    http://www.xurge3d.com/home

• HarvellHarvell Posts: 37
    edited December 1969
  • RarethRareth Posts: 1,458
    edited December 1969

I was thinking of looking for a NASA like space suit for Genesis. But that would be nice but not exactly what I want. I want an armored suit that can be used as a space suit. I do not want the NASA look but something more sleek and streamlined. I want it to work for the Genesis males and females. I also want the helmet to be removable.

removable as in not show, or removable as in hold it in your hand?

the super suit can fit the bill for the first one, if you get the head gear for it.

• Sfariah DSfariah D Posts: 25,702
    edited December 1969

Rareth said:

the super suit can fit the bill for the first one, if you get the head gear for it.

hold in hand removable. I have the super suit

edited December 1969

Rareth said:

hold in hand removable. I have the super suit

oh I think the super suit works very well for a space suit.. with a bit of ingenuity

spacesuit3.jpg
    1734 x 1200 - 195K
  • Sfariah DSfariah D Posts: 25,702
    edited December 1969

I had not thought about the character's air supply. But it looks like the super suit looks great, just need to find a helmet then.

edited December 1969

ok another space suit mock up..

spacesuit4.jpg
    1200 x 1200 - 181K