NeverWas ( commercial )

2»

Comments

• IppotamusIppotamus Posts: 1,579
    edited December 1969

Wow!

And on a slightly more positive note:
    45% off the entire AntFarm store. 30% off new releases!

http://www.daz3d.com/the-antfarm/

• M F MM F M Posts: 1,388
    edited January 2013

Wow! I didn't realise there had been any other releases after NeverMine and NeverStill... those (as I recall) came out together in the midst of some big swathe of products...

... Wood Witch, Rock Golem, and Baba Yaga I don't recall seeing *at all*... so, if the sales you're referring to, Mr AntFarm, concern those products - this customer at least Never saw them.

*hi ho, it's off to shopping we go...* (^_^)/

Post edited by M F M on
  • ColdrakeColdrake Posts: 236
    edited December 1969

M F M said:
    Wow! I didn't realise there had been any other releases after NeverMine and NeverStill... those (as I recall) came out together in the midst of some big swathe of products...

... Wood Witch, Rock Golem, and Baba Yaga I don't recall seeing *at all*... so, if the sales you're referring to, Mr AntFarm, concern those products - this customer at least Never saw them.

Wood Witch, Rock Golem, and Baba Yaga just came out today.

Coldrake

• Satira CapriccioSatira Capriccio Posts: 523
    edited December 1969

I struggle every month to find something to use the coupon on since not only will it only work on DAZ Originals, but if you purchase something less than $6, you lose the difference. So, I try to find something in the barely over $6 range if I have to look at older releases. It also cannot be used on the $1.99 PC Products, so we don't even have the option to purchase three of them with the coupon.

I tend to wait till the end of the month on the chance a non-Genesis DO will be released. (Don't laugh! I know that really restricts what's available for purchase!)

I always relied on the voucher to allow me to purchase higher ticket new releases. Now, higher ticket PA products don't get purchased until there is a 50%+ off sale.

Unlike the voucher which was deducted only from DAZ's percentage, the coupon affects both DAZ and the PA. Apparently, the only way with the incredibly awesome and massively improved store software to ensure the coupon is applied only to DAZ's percentage is ...

to make the coupon good only on DAZ Originals.

/cough

I had no idea the coupon was not usable on PA products! That's very short sighted.
  • M F MM F M Posts: 1,388
    edited December 1969

Coldrake said:
    ...Wood Witch, Rock Golem, and Baba Yaga just came out today.
    Coldrake

Ah right... thanks <(^.^).</p>

And the "new" coupons (combined with no warning on whether you're carting something that you already have) are more hassle than they're worth v(~_~)v.