Question about Bryce Content and Bryce Pro Content Installers

Miss BMiss B Posts: 3,071
edited December 1969 in Bryce Discussion

OK, it's been a long time since I've worked in Bryce, but I installed Bryce 7 Pro on this relatively new laptop and have a quick question.

I installed Bryce and the Bryce Content, but when I try to run the Bryce Pro Content installer, it states it will uninstall the previous version's content, and I'm wondering if it will uninstall everything (it's a much larger installer than the Bryce Pro Content installer), or just those items that have been updated for Bryce 7 Pro.

Any enlightenment would be greatly appreciated. :-)

Comments

• ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604
    edited December 1969

Don't allow it to uninstall the content. It should ask you if you want it to, and then you say NO

• Miss BMiss B Posts: 3,071
    edited December 1969

I saw that option, but wasn't sure if I should or not. Thanks Cho for the confirmation that both sets of content work together. :-)

• HoroHoro Posts: 10,117
    edited December 2012

Bryce content can go anywhere where you can find it. Some content need to be copied into the appropriate folders.

Here is all the information you need: http://www.horo.ch/docs/mine/pdf/BryceContent_v4.pdf

Post edited by Horo on
  • Miss BMiss B Posts: 3,071
    edited December 1969

I actually found I had a copy of that PDF, so I must've found a link to it at some point before and downloaded it. ;-) Thanks for reminding me about it Horo.

• ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604
    edited December 1969

I have spammed it in a couple of threads in New Users.