The WORLD is ENDING on Saturday, JAN 25, 2025!

3DProclivity3DProclivity Posts: 538
edited December 2012 in The Commons

Now that the Mayan calendar is out of the picture I thought I would provide a date so we will all have something to look forward to again, or dread, whichever. And since I'm too impatient and mortal to wait 1000 years I made mine a shorter timeline.

Happy Holidays and at least a few more happy New Years.

;)

Post edited by 3DProclivity on

Comments

• ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604
    edited December 1969

Shoulldn't that be 25th Jan 2525 as sort of predicted in this song http://www.youtube.com/watch?gl=GB&v=WhNM2K8cmU8&hl=en-GB

• SalvatoreSalvatore Posts: 147
    edited December 1969

I thought the wold already ended a long time ago, and that we are living illusionary life in the afterlife ! :gulp:

**Taps my pc, I suppose everyboddy here chatting is just temperal virtual reality automated digital mysterious psychedellics echoing from a black hole,,,**

Ah well, death seams to suck as badly as life, soooo, hugs to all !! :coolsmile:

• MistaraMistara Posts: 38,675
    edited December 1969
  • RarethRareth Posts: 1,458
    edited December 1969

Salvatore said:
    I thought the wold already ended a long time ago, and that we are living illusionary life in the afterlife ! :gulp:

**Taps my pc, I suppose everyboddy here chatting is just temperal virtual reality automated digital mysterious psychedellics echoing from a black hole,,,**

Ah well, death seams to suck as badly as life, soooo, hugs to all !! :coolsmile:

well there you go.. the Matrix has you..

• 3DProclivity3DProclivity Posts: 538
    edited December 1969

chohole said:
    Shoulldn't that be 25th Jan 2525 as sort of predicted in this song http://www.youtube.com/watch?gl=GB&v=WhNM2K8cmU8&hl=en-GB

Perhaps but I wanted to be somewhat originally arbitrary AND I wanted to live long enough to SEE the end for myself. ;)

• WendyLuvsCatzWendyLuvsCatz Posts: 37,711
    edited December 1969

never understood it, I thought the Mayans were more concerned about Maxers getting all the accolydes as Autodesk's premier program in their software suite than the World ending. ;-P

• larsmidnattlarsmidnatt Posts: 4,511
    edited December 1969

Don't we get till 2040? Ya know until that asteroid they say won't hit actually does. Then it's over.

• trilltrill Posts: 43
    edited December 1969

chohole said:

Dang That brings back memories of high school. Of course back then we were more concern if we would make it another year. ;-P

Damn I'm getting old.

Thanks for the link Chohole :cheese:

• LycanthropeXLycanthropeX Posts: 2,287
    edited December 1969
  • 3DProclivity3DProclivity Posts: 538
    edited December 2012

Great link.

Pop pop pop :)

Of course now the little voices in my head are telling me to kill something or was it buy something? I never can tell. lol

Post edited by 3DProclivity on
  • LycanthropeXLycanthropeX Posts: 2,287
    edited December 1969

always loved that song

• cosmo71cosmo71 Posts: 3,609
    edited December 2012

Now that the Mayan calendar is out of the picture I thought I would provide a date so we will all have something to look forward to again, or dread, whichever. And since I'm too impatient and mortal to wait 1000 years I made mine a shorter timeline.

Happy Holidays and at least a few more happy New Years.

;)

In the year 2036 is probably the day of days. Name of the event is the arrival of Apophis, an asteroid that has the potential to be a killer but that depends on what happens in the year 2029, the first time Apophis will pass the earth. If Apophis will hit a so called keyhole than the possibillity of an impact in 2036 is very high.

Post edited by cosmo71 on
  • Rashad CarterRashad Carter Posts: 1,798
    edited December 1969

Well, 2520 is a magic number. It is the smallest number that can be divided by any factor between 2 and 10 while still yielding a whole number result

Any number that can be cut up into so many pieces is most certainly evil!

• RCDescheneRCDeschene Posts: 2,799
    edited December 1969

Actually, Issac Newton's supposed Revelation's date is 2060.