Ravynsworld - Holiday Freebies!

2»

Comments

• ElowanElowan Posts: 388
    edited December 2012

404 error now. Tried for hours last nite.

Oh well. Got a few

Many thnx Ravyn. Very kind of you just the same.

DL's re-started! More omega3 plz!!

Happy New Year all and many thx again to Ravyn!!

Post edited by Elowan on
  • Alisa Uh-LisaAlisa Uh-Lisa Posts: 1,308
    edited December 1969

BlumBlumShub, jeeperz, LuluBelle1271, Elowan, Miss B - I connected with Ravyn and she's given me a link that I sent you by pm so you can get these, since there were internet issues. Please see your pms. If I missed anyone who's posted in this thread within the time Ravyn had these up, and wasn't able to get them, please send me a pm

Sorry about the connection issues - it seems to be an issue some times and for some people, though our web provider can't find any issue on their end. I think it happens with bigger files, and some of these are really large :)

Enjoy!

edited December 2012

Spasibo! Gracias! Shookron! Merci! Danke! And all the rest!!

Lot's of happy folks out there now!!

Rayvn's generosity is outstanding and so is her stuff!!

Post edited by Elowan on
  • Miss BMiss B Posts: 3,071
    edited December 1969

BlumBlumShub, jeeperz, LuluBelle1271, Elowan, Miss B - I connected with Ravyn and she's given me a link that I sent you by pm so you can get these, since there were internet issues. Please see your pms. If I missed anyone who's posted in this thread within the time Ravyn had these up, and wasn't able to get them, please send me a pm

Sorry about the connection issues - it seems to be an issue some times and for some people, though our web provider can't find any issue on their end. I think it happens with bigger files, and some of these are really large :)

Enjoy!

Thanks for taking the time and effort Alisa, but I got the items I wanted without a problem. I just paused those that stalled, and then resumed again after about 10 seconds, and they downloaded fine. I guess they needed the extra "kick in the pants", so to speak. ;-)
    edited December 2012

Miss B said:

Enjoy!

Thanks for taking the time and effort Alisa, but I got the items I wanted without a problem. I just paused those that stalled, and then resumed again after about 10 seconds, and they downloaded fine. I guess they needed the extra "kick in the pants", so to speak. ;-)

LOL, Good, glad you got them all!!

By the way everyone, Go to CP today - Ravyn has Pumpkin Manor there and I think it's only temporary ;)
    http://www.contentparadise.com/searchimageviewdetail.aspx?seller=Ravyn

Elowan - I agree completely!! :)

Post edited by Alisa Uh-Lisa on
    edited December 2012

My 11 year old grand daughter went nuts with these files. She;s been at her computer constructing a village (or something).

She says it beats the c* out of L*gos.

Of course that's now, but back THEN, well ...

Post edited by Elowan on
  • jeeperzjeeperz Posts: 1,102
    edited December 1969

thanks Alisha, and Ravyn

edited December 1969

You're welcome, jeeperz (that's Alisa without the h :)) and that's great, Elowan!! I

• atticanneatticanne Posts: 3,009
    edited December 1969

Thanks, Alisa and Ravyn. I just went over to CP and picked up Pumpkin Manor. It is darling.

edited December 1969

You're very welcome! It definitely is!

• jeeperzjeeperz Posts: 1,102
    edited December 1969

You're welcome, jeeperz (that's Alisa without the h :)) and that's great, Elowan!! I

that would be a typo I'm sorry about that

edited December 1969

jeeperz said:

that would be a typo I'm sorry about that

That's ok - lots of people do try to stick an h in there so I wasn't sure lol.

• ravyncloverravynclover Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

I hope everyone was able to get their downloads & that they all work well for you.
    Happy New Year to you all!!

• ThatGuyThatGuy Posts: 794
    edited December 2012

Thank you so much ravyn for your generosity. I managed to download all of them from the other link provided. I also snagged your Fairytale table/chairs and Lamp that are currently on sale at CP.

Edit: Big thanks also to Alisa for letting us know of the other site link. Much appreciated.

Post edited by ThatGuy on
  • WilmapWilmap Posts: 2,917
    edited December 1969

Thank you for Pumpkin Mansion. Another great model.:-)

• JennehJenneh Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

I got most of the items that were available but I had trouble on the last 4.
    Either way thank you for what I -did- get. Those are very generous gifts this holiday season.
    Beautiful. :)

• RCTSpankyRCTSpanky Posts: 850
    edited December 1969

Ohh ... I have missed that ...

heul.png
    328 x 269 - 41K
  • tiggerspringstiggersprings Posts: 304
    edited December 1969

Thank you, Ravyn. Thank you, Alisa. :)