Question about BOGO sale and policies

edited December 1969 in The Commons

First, does anyone know how long this BOGO2 sale is or is it just 24 hours?

My other question, is how good is DAZ with returns, in the sense, I just bought a bunch of stuff on the buy list within the last few days, can I get the free products? or can I rebuy what I want and return what I already paid for? It upsets me because I know I would get at least $100 free because I just bought the teen pro bundle!

Also, never got a discount ticket for the horse pro bundle when I got the millennium horse bundle originally not sure how to even approach that.

Thanks

Comments

• MegonNoelMegonNoel Posts: 377
    edited December 1969

DAZ is great about returns. If you bought an item within 30 days you can return it for a full refund. I'm not sure when the BOGO ends but if you can get it right now I wouldn't risk waiting. If you can, I'd say re-buy the items with the BOGO and get all the cool free stuff, then put in a ticket for a refund on your first purchase of those items. It'll probably take a few days for them to do the refund, especially with the holidays. Also, make sure you specify whether you want it returned to your credit card or as store credit because the default way they do refunds is to just give you store credit, so if you want it back on a credit card be sure to say that in the ticket.

• edited December 1969

Thanks. I just realized though i had forgotten i bought a gift card to save the 5%, so while they might return the item, I doubt they would refund the gift card :/ and the horse bundle I paid a lot less for, so I just have to figure out if it's worth it and how much more i want to spend, I just wish I knew if the sale was still on tomorrow.

• dinosaurmad87dinosaurmad87 Posts: 114
    edited December 1969

Is this BOGO offer only for platinum members or can non members use it too?

Chears, Ian.

• CypherFOXCypherFOX Posts: 3,401
    edited December 1969

Greetings,

Chears, Ian.

Non-platinum members get Buy One, Get One. PC members get Buy One, Get Two. It's actually 'Buy $10 from Column A, get $20 from Column B'. I used it with PC items, which was the most bang for the buck. (Then, with a Xmas coupon and the BOG2, I cleaned out my entire PC wishlist in a second purchase.)

-- Morgan

• 3DProclivity3DProclivity Posts: 538
    edited December 1969

Chears, Ian.

Looks like it is for everyone, but PC members get twice the BOGO...on other words...

Non-PC members buys $10 worth of items, gets $10 worth free.

PC member spends $10 worth, gets $20 worth free, spends $200 gets $400 worth of free items!

:)

• dinosaurmad87dinosaurmad87 Posts: 114
    edited December 1969

Oh got ya so it's not like a buy1 get 1 free thing then

• kyoto kidkyoto kid Posts: 40,561
    edited January 2013

...so does the a single item need to be worth 10$ to qualify or can it be a couple that add up to a minimum of 10$ (say a 7$ and 5$ item)?

As I am getting PC prices a lot of stuff is under 10$.

...a little apprehensive to just try it because of how flaky the store has being acting as of late.

...oh and can the 2013 or PC January coupon be applied to this?

Post edited by kyoto kid on
  • anikadanikad Posts: 1,919
    edited December 1969

I applied the 2013 coupon but it only deducted 2.50 rather than the full 5 dollars.

• frank0314frank0314 Posts: 13,354
    edited December 1969

Did you have $10 worth of DAZ Originals in your cart when you applied the coupon?

• anikadanikad Posts: 1,919
    edited December 1969

Yes. I had the same issue yesterday so I gave up and just bought non bogo stuff. Yesterday the two buy items were the model poses and sexy silky textures both were non-pc items, the get items were mostly pc items.

• BagletBaglet Posts: 0
    edited January 2013

Kyoto Kid said:
    ...so does the a single item need to be worth 10$ to qualify or can it be a couple that add up to a minimum of 10$ (say a 7$ and 5$ item)?

As I am getting PC prices a lot of stuff is under 10$.

...a little apprehensive to just try it because of how flaky the store has being acting as of late.

...oh and can the 2013 or PC January coupon be applied to this?

It works for several items. I used it with two things making about $12 and it worked fine. I don't know about the new coupon as I haven't tried it yet but the PC coupon worked with it.

I think it's still going but seems sort of hidden now.

Post edited by Baglet on
    edited January 2013

...so I could buy six PC priced items and as long as i don't exceed their total value for the "get" items I select, I'm good, right?

• TaozTaoz Posts: 9,724
    edited December 1969

anikad said:
    I applied the 2013 coupon but it only deducted 2.50 rather than the full 5 dollars.

Same here.

• TaozTaoz Posts: 9,724
    edited December 1969

Kyoto Kid said:
    ...so I could buy six PC priced items and as long as i don't exceed their total value for the "get" items I select, I'm good, right?

Yep. If you exceed it will just add the amount you exceed with. I.e. if you buy for $20 Buy items and then add Get items for $20.50, the total will be $20.50. If you're a PC member the double amount, of course. ´

edited January 2013

...well looked through the selections and pretty much already have the DO's I want. Not into buying stuff that I may never use just because it's on sale.

Being on a tight budget tends to make one a bit more practical.

Actually did better with Rendo's 12 days of Christmas coupon getting a trio of cool vehicles off my wishlist (that were all on sale).