Daz Studio Installation/Download Mishap

This afternoon I purchased 4 items through Daz’s website and I started to install them within Daz Studio. I’m not sure what happened but of the 4 items only 1 appears to be installed & I haven’t been able to figure out how to reinstall the other 3 items, I have tried manual install and/or the manual install setup within Daz Studio (.sep) file...I can’t find where they go.

I Hope someone can help…

Thanks,

Comments

• Do the files not show up in either the Install tab or in the Products list under the Content tab?  It is possible there was a delay of some sort and they will show up shortly.  However, for manual install you can find complete instructions here.

Connect files are found in the following place if you install with the default path where YourUserName is whatever username you are using for your computer:

C:\Users\YourUserName\Documents\DAZ 3D\Studio\My Daz Connect Library\data\cloud

To install manually downloaded files they go in the install directory in cloud.  If you don't already have an install directory, you'll need to create one so it looks like this:

C:\Users\YourUserName\Documents\DAZ 3D\Studio\My Daz Connect Library\data\cloud\install

Place both the Offline Authorization (.sea files) and the Offline Package (.sep files) in that install directory.  After that, you should be able to launch DAZ Studio and it will find the files to install and should show up in the Install tab.