Air Bike ??% off

motleyjustmotleyjust Posts: 0
edited December 1969 in The Commons

My newsletter says the Air Bike is 100% off. The product page says 88% off.

Comments

• RiggswolfeRiggswolfe Posts: 899
    edited December 1969

I noticed that as well. $1.99 is not a big deal and the bike is awesome but I am curious which it is.

• KickAir 8PKickAir 8P Posts: 1,865
    edited December 1969

It's on the PlatClub products page, and it's priced like a PlatClub product. A little to much Christmas cheer? :-P

• M F MM F M Posts: 1,388
    edited December 2012

Just went through checkout as 100% off (although the popup listed it as $16.95, the My Shopping Cart showed it at $0.00... system seemed happy...). The page (for me, now) says price $0.00 as well...

Post edited by M F M on
  • LycanthropeXLycanthropeX Posts: 2,287
    edited December 1969

i just got it for $0.00

• ZelrothZelroth Posts: 910
    edited December 1969

Was free for me - nice surprise

• riftwitchriftwitch Posts: 1,404
    edited December 1969

It was free for me. So was the CD player. Now it's time to take advantage of the BOGO sale.

• Miss BMiss B Posts: 3,071
    edited December 1969

I got it for free together with the CD Player as well. I'm not even going anywhere near the BOGO sale, because I made my credit card cry when I dropped 4 David Brinnen/Horo items into my cart. Their stores are currently 50% off.

• McGyverMcGyver Posts: 7,005
    edited December 1969

X-mas gift or January Freebie? Thank you DAZ if it's a Holiday PC club gift.

• SpottedKittySpottedKitty Posts: 7,232
    edited December 1969

If you're seeing the bike but not seeing the PC 100% off price, are you seeing other PC prices? Your membership might have glitched, or your login status could have switched to "maybe" again; this last has happened to a lot of people over the last few months. If that's it, a logoff, logon and browser force-refresh usually fixes it.

• tyd2tyd2 Posts: 31
    edited December 1969

How long was it supposed to be free? Showing $1.99 to me

• cimairacimaira Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

showing $1.99 for me too, I had put it in my cart at the $0.00 price, but a couple of days later the price changed. Is it a zero priced item or not??

• ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604
    edited December 1969

We have queried this.

• ken_7dac5ac5a2ken_7dac5ac5a2 Posts: 54
    edited December 1969

We have queried this

So why is there no further response. I placed the order in the cart on 12/28, the same date as I received the email saying it was 100% off. The price was $1.99, not $0.00 (and still is).

• TaozTaoz Posts: 9,724
    edited December 1969

We have queried this

So why is there no further response. I placed the order in the cart on 12/28, the same date as I received the email saying it was 100% off. The price was $1.99, not $0.00 (and still is).

It was $0.00 for me for several days last week, now 2 or 3 days ago it suddenly went $1.99.

• Alisa Uh-LisaAlisa Uh-Lisa Posts: 1,308
    edited December 1969

I am hoping to have this fixed, Posted about it here a few days ago
    http://www.daz3d.com/forums/discussion/14149/

Not so nice to send out a newsletter advertising something as free, only to have people go to get it that day and find it isn't. :(

I am wondering why no one from Daz has replied- unless they're not in the office the week between Christmas and New Year? Hopefully the price will be returned to free again :(

• ken_7dac5ac5a2ken_7dac5ac5a2 Posts: 54
    edited December 1969

Not so nice to send out a newsletter advertising something as free, only to have people go to get it that day and find it isn't. :(

I am wondering why no one from Daz has replied- unless they're not in the office the week between Christmas and New Year? Hopefully the price will be returned to free again :(

I will second that!
    edited January 2013

Any word? I see that there was an issue with the weekly freebie - that was reported and fixed - why is this not changed to be free again as well?

Post edited by Alisa Uh-Lisa on
    edited December 1969

One more time - any word about this yet?

edited December 1969

So as not to post several places with the same comments, please see my post dated today on page 3 of this thread

http://www.daz3d.com/forums/discussion/14341/P30/