Content Images w/ "!" in the Smart Content Tab?

Hi All,

I recently migrated my DAZ install to my larged HDD. Everything is working fine for the most part. However, in Smart Content I get this for some items:

It's asking me to install them, but nothing happens when I double-click.

I was puzzled, then I noticed that I had these:

When I double click on the "!" icon, the content is in there. It doesn't even seem like it's in Poser format? This isn't just happening for hair, but it's the example folder I used.

I like things to me neat and organized so any help sorting out what's going on would be appreciated.

Thanks!

Comments

• The white exclamation mark in the middle of the frame means the thumbnail is missing, if the actual content was missing you'd get a yellow triangle in the corner.

• Leonides02Leonides02 Posts: 1,379

Interesting. Anyway I can replace the thumbnail? They exist in the Poser folder.

Also, why is the Poser content loaded and installed but not the regular DAZ content? When I look at the install files, they look like they should actually be merged?

• PoserCF packs are add-ons, to make the core DS files usable in Poser via the DSON importer. People who don't use Poser don't need them at all.

• Leonides02Leonides02 Posts: 1,379

No, I didn't think so... Thanks.

Still, I wonder what the binder icon is for and how I can update the thumbnails.

• The binder icon is indicating user-genrated categorisation, as opposed to that from the store.