Morph that moves joints? How?

Hello, so, I am looking at the Beauty Fingers and Toes for Genesis 3 and I am noticing that the Beauty Finger and Beauty Toe controls don't appear to act like regular morphs, which just move verticies, but they also seem to reposition the bones of the underlying rig. 

How does one go about moving the bones of an existing figure and then saving the positions of the bones as a control?

Comments

• Once the bone positions are adjusted (using Adjust Rigging to Shape for adjustments to fit a morph, or by manual placement with the Joint Editor tool) ERC Freeze is usually used to link the chnages to a property (the morph, or a newly created property to drive the joint changes).

1. right-click on the Parameters pane and, if it isn't, set it to Edit mode
    2. if you don't yet have the property that will drive the joints create it by right-clicking in the Parameters pane in the group you want to hold the control and selecting Create New Property; adjust settings (name, label, and limits probably) as desired.
    3. Tight-click on the property that will drive the joints and select ERC Freeze, in the dialogue check that only the changed joint parameters are listed as sub-components, check Restore figure at the bottom if it isn't, and click Accept.
    4. Make sure that the morph/control; is working as desired - if so File>Save as>Moprh Asset to save it.
  • DiasporaDiaspora Posts: 414

Yeah, that did it! Thank you!

• Excelent, really ... do you know when i'd find this by myself? NEVER! Would passa a million years and would never figure out how's it done, thank you.