Question about using Genesis 2 to Genesis 3 Pose Converter

When you use the Genesis 2 to Genesis 3 Pose Converter, once it has converted it to Genesis 3, does it disable it from using again for Genesis 2?

Comments

• DecoyboyDecoyboy Posts: 491

You should still be able to use the original poses.  It just makes a copy of them to use with gen3.

• ReneWReneW Posts: 123

Thank you, Decoyboy.  That's good to know. I just wanted to be sure before I used it.

• DecoyboyDecoyboy Posts: 491

You are welcome.

I bought it yesterday in fast grab, but i have not used it yet.  but it sounds like it just copies the files from gen2 and converts them to gen3 in a location you want.  so it should not wipe out the orginal gen2 poses.  I hope to have some time tonight to mess with it and see how long it takes to convert all the poses.

• fastbike1fastbike1 Posts: 4,074

Thar's correct. I suggest putting the converted poses in the same folder as your G3F poses. The script will maintain the subfolder structure, but you can always check the destination path before you start the conversion.

Generally works extremely well. Don't forget to use the forearm unlocker script of G3F before applying a converted pose.