Sci-Fi Corridor A Overhead view?

MJ007MJ007 Posts: 1,679

Can someone please post a render of a complete overhead view of the Sci-Fi Corridor A?
http://www.daz3d.com/sci-fi-corridor-a

Thanks in advance!

-MJ

Comments

• Here's a snap shot.  Hope it helps.

Scifi_corridorA_topview.jpg
    2048 x 3000 - 1M
  • MJ007MJ007 Posts: 1,679

Tremendously... thanks!

-MJ

• I believe it's also modular so you could make a different setup if you wanted

I believe it's also modular so you could make a different setup if you wanted

Even better!

-MJ

• Silent WinterSilent Winter Posts: 3,635
    edited January 2017

Just to confirm from the product page:

Details

Sci-fi Corridor A corridor is a 3D modular hall from the spaceship Antares.

Looking at the parts, it comes with a preset as well as the pieces.

I got the new hangar from the same series (also modular with a preset) - fantastic work by petipet

Post edited by Silent Winter on
  • nDelphinDelphi Posts: 1,847

Nice, a lot more extensive that it appered in the promos.

• dukesdukes Posts: 23

petipet also has sc-fi med-bay, cockpit, engine room and dorm in the same texture style and look as Sci-Fi Corridor A, the other sets are in the platinum club, so the prices are a steal

for me any model from petipet is a must buy, the models are incredible

nDelphi said:

Nice, a lot more extensive that it appered in the promos.

I completely agree!

-MJ

• Oso3DOso3D Posts: 14,890

I used to try to generate scifi environments myself, but I have to say it's awesome having a variety of useful models that you can quickly add to a scene and have intricately detailed backdrops.

dukes said:

petipet also has sc-fi med-bay, cockpit, engine room and dorm in the same texture style and look as Sci-Fi Corridor A, the other sets are in the platinum club, so the prices are a steal

I have the medbay and im considering another one or two of the sets as well to complete a ship interior.

-MJ

• nDelphinDelphi Posts: 1,847
    MJ007 said:
    dukes said:

I have the medbay and im considering another one or two of the sets as well to complete a ship interior.

-MJ

I am doing the same. These are the interiors for the Antares and I am also grabbing the ones for the Marcoor FG C4.

• Ive got the hangar, the med-bay, and barracks (all fantastic) - cockpit, engine room and corridor are on the wishlist.