Released - Ancient Legendary Armor [Commercial]

Comments

• Romulus71Romulus71 Posts: 142

Looks good! Any word on when it will be released?

• SaphirewildSaphirewild Posts: 6,653

I am so loving these renders so versitile so workable in many different scenes!!!!

• algovincianalgovincian Posts: 2,581

How did I miss this thread? Your promos are looking fantastic, Strangefate. Definitely picking this up when it's out, and pairing the armor with the weapon set you've already released (http://www.daz3d.com/brutal-weapons-and-poses).

Looking forward to your future projects, too.

- Greg

• Some of the promo images for the texture pack, to give an idea. The surface zones are there either way, so even if you don't get the texture pack, you can still change those surfaces to whatever you want without breaking the rest (if that makes sense).

popup_1.jpg
    1300 x 1000 - 472K
    popup_2.jpg
    1300 x 1000 - 408K
    popup_3.jpg
    1300 x 1000 - 415K
    popup_4.jpg
    1300 x 1000 - 412K
    popup_7.jpg
    1300 x 1000 - 467K
  • Romulus71Romulus71 Posts: 142

I just noticed the shoulder armor is interchangeable. Nice touch.  Will definitely be picking up this texture pack as well. Can we expect these soon?

• IceDragonArtIceDragonArt Posts: 12,548

Grat explanation on the texture pack! 

• Romulus, should be out soon yes. I think the armor should be all good on the QA end of things and the texture pack just entered QA, but since it's a rather straightforward product I'm hoping it will just fly through quickly (famous last words).

Lol it is Daz time!

• Noooo bed time!!!

lol yes it is that for me anyway.  Early early day and long one too tomorrow.

• FSMCDesignsFSMCDesigns Posts: 12,614

Lol it is Daz time!

I wish! I haven't bought much lately and keep checking the store for this product!

• Lol it is Daz time!

I wish! I haven't bought much lately and keep checking the store for this product!

Awwh... I'll change the title of this thread to 'released' once it's out, so that's another way to find out!.

• Was so hoping to be able to play with this this weekend! Beautiful promos.

• Oso3DOso3D Posts: 14,904

Good to see the surface zones... well-laid-out zones are crucial to getting a lot out of a complex outfit.

• I'm really liking this style---very epic and larger than life. Daz could certainly use more sets along these lines.

Nice work, yes

-P

• I'm really liking this style---very epic and larger than life. Daz could certainly use more sets along these lines.

Nice work, yes

-P

One of the next armours I was planning to do was with your Princess character in mind, btw

I'm really liking this style---very epic and larger than life. Daz could certainly use more sets along these lines.

Nice work, yes

-P

One of the next armours I was planning to do was with your Princess character in mind, btw

Oh THAT will be amazing.  I have Princess Leila - she is gorgeous.  The two together, wow can't wait to see that!

• Whoa whoa whoa! A new fantasy bundle today and this armor isn't part of it. Sad.  Any news of your  set Strangefate? I log in every day hoping to see it

• It's been set to 'Ready for release' for about a week but they haven't given a date yet I'm afraid... I'd guess they're waiting for other thematically fitting stuff to pair it with on release :/

• Just noticed I mispelled 'variations' on that last image explaining the texture pack... sigh.

I will spread the word at various places that its now coming Daz sooner time lol.

• Speaking of the devil, just got an email saying it's scheduled for a 02/08/2017 release ...which is... next wednesday! 

• Great News!

woot that's fantastic!

• GreybroGreybro Posts: 2,489

Ready for this one!

•  Wonderful news... please don't encript this!!

• FSMCDesignsFSMCDesigns Posts: 12,614
    23Cascade said:

Wonderful news... please don't encript this!!

no kidding, that would suck if it came out encrypted, LOL

• maraichmaraich Posts: 491

Definitely gotta get this for an orc character. This would also be perfect for kit bashing - so many cool pieces.

• algovincianalgovincian Posts: 2,581

Yeah - definitely fitting for orcs:

- Greg

Love those Greg.  One more day!