what hair is this?

fuceyefuceye Posts: 45
edited January 2017 in New Users

hi

which hair and person is this?

Post edited by Chohole on

Comments

• I'm almost positive that it's Leyton Hair for Genesis 2 and Genesis 3 Females.

• SixDsSixDs Posts: 2,384

The character is Pretty3D's signature "Pretty" character, that version being one for Genesis 3 Female. Pretty3D made the first version for their promos from Victoria 3, and. after much demand, eventually offered the character for sale. The same thing happened with their Victoria 4 version. Since then, some Genesis x version has appeared in their promos, but the character itself has not been offered, presumably because there hasn't been the same demand. Bottom line is, the Genesis 3 character is not available at this time.

• I did not know that about the character.  I haven't been around that long.  I think it is interesting that they've kept the same basic morph and move it up through the generations.  Very cool.

Yep. There are several vendors that have used signature characters in the promos for their products through several generations of figures, another example being Aeon Soul with their Alice character. There have been some changes to the Pretty character over the generations, but the overall recognizable "look" has been maintained.

• fuceyefuceye Posts: 45

that is sad...

edited January 2017

Well, there are some options available. If you have the morph packages for Genesis 3 Female, you may be able to reproduce a reasonable facsimile yourself with a little time and effort. It may not be an exact match, since it is quite possible the character was created with the aid of a modelling program. Alternatively, if you had the Pretty Base IV character for V4, and the GenX2 product, and the Genesis 2 add-on for GenX2, and the GenX2 add-on for Genesis 3, and something like the Generation 4 Legacy Shapes for Genesis 2 Female or similar Victoria 4 clones, it may be possible to transfer Pretty Base IV to Genesis 3 Female. A lot of conversion is involved, and whether the resultant character would be close to the one in the promos remains to be seen. Personally, I'd be inclined to go with option 1. For example, here's a stab at it using the morphing sliders on G3F:

PBG3Fb2.jpg
    1000 x 1000 - 740K
    Post edited by SixDs on
  • chorsechorse Posts: 163

I hope they release the Pretty base G2F character for sale.  I would definately buy her. 

On the other hand the P3D Red Rabbit character for GF2 is close to Pretty Base.  At a minimum you could use the Red Rabbit character as a baseline to make your own adjustments.