How do I use a Gift Card?

I ordered one today...It shows up fine in my orders.  But, I didn't get any kind of confirmation email.  Where do I find the code to redeem the card?  Can I find it in my account somewhere?

Comments

• srieschsriesch Posts: 4,241

Little blue man icon in upper right corner > My account > Gift Cards icon.

I believe you then Enter the card code, and click the "check status and balance" button.

• ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604

You should receive an email with the gift card redemption code, as long as you filled in an email address is the recipient section od the order when you were adding it to your cart.

• Hmmmm....Yep, I have the correct email filled in.  And, I get ads from Daz all the time.  I also get correspondence from customer service.  But, I only get my Paypal receipts from Paypal.  I never get an emailed receipt from Daz.  Although, the orders are all confirmed in my account.

Sounds like I need the email to go through.  I wonder if it's blocked somehow.  I don't get any Daz receipts in my spam.

Thanks for the help!

If you can't find the email with th GC code  (and I assume that you have checked that it didn't get caught in a spam filter)  then the best thing to do is to file a help ticket.  

https://helpdaz.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

• I've seen this issue on the forums before. The Gift Card emails are sent from a different server than the regular DAZ mails, and sometimes that server is blocked by IP companies for some reason.

• Hmmm...I'm on ATT / Yahoo.  I wonder if that's the issue.

Chohole, I put in a ticket.  So, hopefully they'll get it cleared up.  I was just hoping to use my card today. :)  There's nothing from Daz in my spam filter (never is).  So, if the email is getting blocked, it must be before it gets to my box.

Thanks.

• jestmartjestmart Posts: 4,449

It took a long time to train the spam filter on my Yahell email account so  it could be.

Adding the sender to ones contacts helps,  but of course in this case it needs an email to get through, so can be added.  lol

• DaWaterRatDaWaterRat Posts: 2,882
    edited January 2017

I've had trouble getting order confirmations (actually hadn't gotten any since May) on my ATT account.  Same with GC codes.  Even tested with sending my husband a $1 GC which he never got.  There's some sort of communication problem between ATT & DAZ, though DAZ doesn't know why.

I eventually switched to my gmail account for DAZ because of it.

And ATT has no idea why it's an issue either.

Post edited by DaWaterRat on