Send In The Clones crashing

JackGerberJackGerber Posts: 12

I just tried to use Send in the Clones for Poser 9 with Poser 9 and when I click on the menu Poser crashes. I have it installed in the main runtime directory for Poser 9 and the only thing in the scene is a primitive ball. Can anyone tell me where to get help?

Comments

• DraagonStormDraagonStorm Posts: 748
    edited December 1969

Have you installed SR3 for Poser 9?

• JackGerberJackGerber Posts: 12
    edited December 1969

Yes I have. Thank you for replying since you were the one I wanted to hear from. How can I help you find out what the problem is?

• AElizabethAElizabeth Posts: 38
    edited December 1969

Pardon me for jumping in, but I have a problem with Send in the Clones (regular, not pro) for Poser. I'm trying to use the Inline clone to duplicate a prop. The only problem is, no matter what prop I try to clone, the script asks me to locate Lisa Botanical's Anemone model... materials and all. I've tried substituting my geometry and images and the clones come out kind of right, but the materials are all messed up. The prop is renamed LB_Anemone03_x (where x is the clone instance).

I'm using Poser 8.0.3 and the script dialog box lists the script as SITC 1.0. I have it installed in the Program file, and I have the non-Poser 9 version installed.

Since I haven't seen anyone else having this problem, I'm assuming I'm doing something wrong here. Any suggestions?