RawArt Birthday Sale 2017 [commercial]

RawArtRawArt Posts: 5,754
edited December 2016 in The Commons

RawArt Birthday Sale

Starting January 1st 2017!

It is that time of the year again. The time for your favorite celebration. The RawArt Annual Birthday Sale.
For an entire week, get all RawArt products (except recent new releases) for 60% OFF!
One whole week of savings to clean out your wishlist and get all those critters you had your eye on.

But what if you already have ALL the RawArt products?  (well it could happen LOL)....Don't worry, I also have some really cool new releases coming out as well.

Such as

EleBeast for G3M

Creature of myth or survivor of a lost alien race, a bringer of wisdom and science, the Elebeast returns for Genesis 3 male.

Carefully sculpted high definition details, and highly detailed textures are provided and suitable for Iray and 3DL

Product Includes:

One EleBeast Character Preset
One EleBeast High Definition Morph Preset
Three EleBeast Full Material Preset (including Trunk, and genitals)
Three Eye Material Presets
One Trunk Geograft Figure
Also includes IRAY and 3DL MAT files

And if that is not your style, then we also have:

Anacinabe for G3F

The Anicinabe (original people) of North America have a rich cultural history of warriors and wise men. This character set will allow the old tales to be told and many new tales to be formed. Carefully sculpted high definition details, and highly detailed and accurate textures are provided and suitable for Iray and 3DL

Product Includes:

One Anicinabe Character Preset
One Anicinabe Morph Preset
One Anicinabe Full Material Preset (including genitals)
Seven Face Material Presets
Seven Lip Material Presets
Two Eye Material Presets
Also includes IRAY and 3DL MAT files

Start your year off great and enjoy the savings!!!

00_ElebeastG3M_Main.jpg
1000 x 1300 - 508K
00_AnicinabeG3F_Main.jpg
1000 x 1300 - 680K
Post edited by RawArt on

Comments

• LlynaraLlynara Posts: 4,770

Ooh, thanks for the heads up, and Happy Birthday!

• pdspds Posts: 593

Both of the new forthcoming products look fantastic! 

Happy birthday, RawArt!

• Happy Birthday smiley

New Elebeast looks awesome (sadly I'll have to wishlist it for now, but will pick it up at some point)

• NGartplayNGartplay Posts: 2,838

Happy Birthday!  Love the eleman...cool stuff.

• Happy Birthday Rawn , I hope you have a wonderful day and I hope you get a lot of sales ! 

I am SO looking forward to Anicinabe. 

• I have tried, but, no, I don't have quite everything yet!  :)  EleBeast looks fantastic and so does Anacinabe!!!

• GreybroGreybro Posts: 2,482

Happy Birthday RawArt!

• IceDragonArtIceDragonArt Posts: 12,548

Oh my gosh you are killing me.  The two new releases look great and while I am doing my best to make a large dent in owning your catalog, I do not, as of yet, own all of it.  How am I supposed to stop spending?!?

• NovicaNovica Posts: 23,859

Happy Birthday Rawn!  And many, many sales!

• MelanieLMelanieL Posts: 7,151

Happy Birthday (and Happy New Year) - looking forward to the new releases, they look good.

• Elibeast 3GM!!!

That is so frikkin cool!

• 3Diva3Diva Posts: 11,287

Happy Birthday, RawArt! :D Your new characters look great!

• SpottedKittySpottedKitty Posts: 7,232

Weird stuff in the sale categories (again) — the Genesis category includes a handful or so of G3M people and critters. They don't appear in the G2/G3 category. Looks like the store software needs another swift kick in the database...

• Happy Birthday! smiley

• Weird stuff in the sale categories (again) — the Genesis category includes a handful or so of G3M people and critters. They don't appear in the G2/G3 category. Looks like the store software needs another swift kick in the database...

We've reported this.

• Happy Birthday! Hope you have an amazing day. :> 

And I really love Anacinabe! She's got a really strong face and I love the musculature on her arms. Awesome!

• Happy Birthday! :D

• xyer0xyer0 Posts: 5,692
    edited January 2017

Happy Birthday, Rawn! Thanks for all of your unique creations. You have a birthday, and I get presents. That's sweet. My Genesis Elebeast was not holding up too well, but thanks to you and the Daz New Year spree, I got Elebeast G3M for $1.84! It ain't fair, but thank you.

Post edited by xyer0 on
  • Oso3DOso3D Posts: 14,890

Happy birthday! LOVE your stuff!

• IvyIvy Posts: 7,154

Happy birthday, RawArt! 

thank you very much for the new years day sales too.  I was able to finely clean out my wishlist of all your dragon 3 content today .  really awesome stuff

Happy news Years

• Happy Birthday, RawArt.  I did some shopping in celebration of your birthday and added to my collection of RawArt beasties.  :)

• Oso3DOso3D Posts: 14,890

Just bought a bunch of 'old' stuff, because I haven't quite bought everything YET...

• ThatGuyThatGuy Posts: 794

I grabbed a lot of "old" items for G3  that were going for $4.00.  With the PC coupon, they came out to $3.63, or something, each.  Definitely a steal.

• N-RArtsN-RArts Posts: 1,436

Happy Birthday RawArt

• mrinalmrinal Posts: 641

Elephant head on human form is also worshipped as a Hindu deity knows as Ganapati or Ganesha (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ganesha). But there he is represented as Ekadanta (in sanskrit means one with a single tusk).

Happy birthday and wishing you and your dear ones a happy and prosperous new year.

• ElspathElspath Posts: 180

Happy birthday RAW! Thank you for helping me knock a few things off of the wishlist. 

• RawArtRawArt Posts: 5,754

Thanx Everyone!

Glad you are enjoying the sales. :)

Seems some of the sales are stacking more than I anticipated.....but oh well...as long as everyone has fun.

Thanx Again

Rawn

• MistaraMistara Posts: 38,675

anything for carrara?

Happy Birthday!!

• Sfariah DSfariah D Posts: 25,705

I thought I had it all but now I realized I am so behind.  How did I miss the Forest King?   Wonder if there is or will be a Forest Queen?