Today's new releases....

appear to be missing. I got two emails today. There was the one about 3D Universe. But there was also one for Green with envy. But I'm not finding the Green with Envy new releases.

Comments

• ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604

Green with Envy was the PC+ newsletter.  A hair, and textures for itm plus textures fior Belle dress and an add on for Baroque grandeur.

• ServantServant Posts: 756
    edited December 2016

It's probably titled that way because the new hair is named Envy.

Post edited by Chohole on
  • FSMCDesignsFSMCDesigns Posts: 12,567

I am questioning the design on the hair as it makes no sense to me and have never seen anyone wearing their hair like that, but would ove to be shown otherwise. It's like I went to bed with a loose ponytail and woke up with this, LOL.

• 3Diva3Diva Posts: 11,287
    edited December 2016

I am questioning the design on the hair as it makes no sense to me and have never seen anyone wearing their hair like that, but would ove to be shown otherwise. It's like I went to bed with a loose ponytail and woke up with this, LOL.

Agreed. I usually wishlist all new hair items (I can always use new hair), but I just couldn't figure out the WHY behind this one. It just doesn't look right and I've never seen a single person ever that wore their hair like this. Getting rid of the portion where it loops back upon itself would really improve the hair and would make me want to buy it. 

The other products by this PA are AMAZING though. They have some of my all time favourite hair, the VAST majority of my favourite hairdos are created by them, and the quality is always great. 

Post edited by 3Diva on
  • LeatherGryphonLeatherGryphon Posts: 11,174
    edited December 2016

If unique is what you're after then it's just fine because even the female hair styles of the Centauri women in Babylon5 are less unique. surprise

There have been some really weird hair styles through the ages including hair baskets for tiny cats and cages for birds so a loop in a pony tail isn't too outrageous. indecision

Centauri.jpg
    350 x 259 - 19K
    Post edited by LeatherGryphon on
  • I saw the new 3D Universe releases and I think I'm gonna pee myself from toon joy. :-) That hair looks nice, but I'm more excited by the new toon hairs. I need to win the lottery stat!

• oh I've seen some unusual ones guess it reallt depends where you live same with clothing and age isn't a factor either I've seen women in their 60's wearing flismy revealing clothing and odd hair styles