Manually installing Look at my hair.

How do you manually install look at my hair?

Comments

• You will need to put the .dll file from the package into the DS program's plugin folder, along with the the lookatmyhairAM folder stored in the package's plugin folder.  Further there is a lookatmyhairAM folder in the package that goes into the user's Documents/DAZ3D folder hierarchy.  Use the locations in the package archive to determine the correct folder locations.

Start DS, then you are OK to go.

Kendall

• You will need to put the .dll file from the package into the DS program's plugin folder, along with the the lookatmyhairAM folder stored in the package's plugin folder.  Further there is a lookatmyhairAM folder in the package that goes into the user's Documents/DAZ3D folder hierarchy.  Use the locations in the package archive to determine the correct folder locations.

Kendall

Can you kindly tell me like the specifics? Like for example step 1 go to programs/daz 3D etc? Like how the it'll look like in the computer? I'm still not sure about where the folders are 

• Kendall SearsKendall Sears Posts: 2,995
    edited December 2016

You will need to put the .dll file from the package into the DS program's plugin folder, along with the the lookatmyhairAM folder stored in the package's plugin folder.  Further there is a lookatmyhairAM folder in the package that goes into the user's Documents/DAZ3D folder hierarchy.  Use the locations in the package archive to determine the correct folder locations.

Kendall

Can you kindly tell me like the specifics? Like for example step 1 go to programs/daz 3D etc? Like how the it'll look like in the computer? I'm still not sure about where the folders are 

Have you purchased the free player or the full version?  Using the DIM is the best way to install it.

Kendall

Post edited by Kendall Sears on

Kendall

Have you purchased the free player or the full version?  Using the DIM is the best way to install it.

Kendall

I prefer manual installing because I save backup files on my external hard drive but anyway I might just use dim if it's too complicated for me to manual install it.

• mjc1016mjc1016 Posts: 15,001

DIM, by default saves all the downloaded files.  You can direct where it saves them to...or manually move them to a backup location.  To use in the future...point DIM to where they are kept or copy them to the default folder/designated folder that DIM installs from.