HeadShop OneClick Error

VIArtsVIArts Posts: 1,496
edited December 2016 in The Commons

So, when HeadShop askss me for a template, I load one nd get this mysterious error, then I can't close the window or anything. What causes it and how do i fix it?

2.png
454 x 211 - 13K
Post edited by VIArts on

Comments

• 3Diva3Diva Posts: 11,287

I don't have HeadShop, so I'm sorry I can't be of help. I recommend putting in a support ticket for it. 

Also if you put in "HeadShop" in your post's title it might draw the attention of people who have the product who might be able to help you. :)

• VIArtsVIArts Posts: 1,496

OH! There we go. Pic was toooo big.

Well crap...I don't think that actually worked... I'm keeping my images to 2024 and under, but that error is back...

• BeeMKayBeeMKay Posts: 6,989

Maybe you try the official thread. The PA who created the tool keeps an eye on it, and usually answers pretty fast: http://www.daz3d.com/forums/discussion/122371/headshop-oneclick-submitted-to-daz-best-in-class-commercial#latest

• durinerduriner Posts: 26

Hi! Did you find something about this? I've been having that error since the beginning, no matter what I try, and it's kind of frustrating.

Nothing yet. Abalone wants to do a skype screen share, but i have no clue when i can.

@duriner do you use any kind of assistance programs on your PC?

II'm isually impaired, so I use a magnifier program. I ran HS1C a few times with and without the magnifier (with help from some non-3Der when mag is off) and HS worked every time the magnifier was off, whereas it gets an error eery time magnifier was on.

I don't get it.

• info_b3470fa520info_b3470fa520 Posts: 880
    edited January 2017

@duriner do you use any kind of assistance programs on your PC?

II'm isually impaired, so I use a magnifier program. I ran HS1C a few times with and without the magnifier (with help from some non-3Der when mag is off) and HS worked every time the magnifier was off, whereas it gets an error eery time magnifier was on.

I don't get it.

You forgot to mention that we did skype and this resulted in agreeing what the problem was:-(

Post edited by info_b3470fa520 on

I did forget to mention that. Sorry.

But like I said, I'm not 100 percent sure. Maybe 95 percent. It's just weird.

• sergecsergec Posts: 0

I get the same error and have emailed them as well, will share the results if anything comes out of it