Removing custom morphs

Hello everyone and Merry Christmas!

I've managed to create a morph for a garment I'm working on .........oops gave it an absolutely wrong name and am unable to figure out how to get it out of my saved file........I'm unable to find it in the Genesis Morph folder although the morphs I want to keep are there, but it does still show up in my menu of morph choices when I'm working on the file......ghrrrr how do I get rid of it!

Any helpful advice would be much appreciated!

Comments

• niccipbniccipb Posts: 483
    edited December 1969

Hi...

Have you saved the Morph Asset?... I ask only because you said it is not in the folder with your other morphs...

Check in the Property Editor, find your morph, and if it has an asterisk next to the name, then you haven't saved it yet... you can then just Right-Click and select Remove Property from the options dialog...

If you have saved the Asset, did you save it with a different Product Name? You could try a file search of the Data folder for the morph name to locate it...

Hope this helps... :)

• mjc1016mjc1016 Posts: 15,001
    edited December 1969

niccipb said:
    If you have saved the Asset, did you save it with a different Product Name? You could try a file search of the Data folder for the morph name to locate it...

Hope this helps... :)

And if you did save it and all that needs to change is the name, you can still use the Property Editor and change it...you'll need to change the internal name and label. After that, you resave it.

• edited December 1969

Thanks for the advice both of you, my down and dirty solution was to go into parameters and change the name to a morph I did want to keep and then just wrote the new morph right over it........lol it worked I think :)