Mil Horse Mane

vindazivindazi Posts: 667

The mat icon for the mil horse Palomino shows a mane. When it is loaded, no mane shows up. The parameters tab shows controls that say pmane , but none seem to make the mane long like in the illustration. How do I make the mane like in the icon?

Comments

• Richard HaseltineRichard Haseltine Posts: 96,718
    edited December 1969

Moved to Nuts n Bolts.

Do other manes work?

• MachieltjeMachieltje Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

There should be some poses for the manes as well as the forelock, have you tried those?

• vindazivindazi Posts: 667
    edited December 1969

Well I just started to clicking on things and finally clicked on something that worked. I am not sure why it worked but it did. I just reloaded it and it seems to work right out of the box this time. Must have just been a hiccup. Thanks for getting back to me.

edited December 1969

I will now that I have the mane on. I couldn't get anything to work before. I selected the neck and the mane showed up in the tab. But none of the controls worked. At the moment everything is working fine. Thanks again.

edited December 1969

BTW, what is happening with the PC. Things seem different but I can't tell what is going on. I haven't seen recent charges on my card. I haven't seen a discount at check out in months, even though I am spending lots of money. Have the newsletters taken on a new form? Are the PC discounts just buried in the emails we get from Daz. Don't take this as a complaint, at this point, I am just curious.

edited December 1969

How do I use the Omnifreaker UberVolume? When I click and drag nothing happens.