Greybro's Ground - A Render A Day

Comments

• GreybroGreybro Posts: 2,481

I am really liking this @Greybro thus far, can not wait to see more of the TASTY CAKEEEE!!!

Thank you. New gags practically write themselves on this job!

stale

KILLBOT 2187

Killbot 2187 - The Watcher

• IceDragonArtIceDragonArt Posts: 12,548

Lol, great set of images!

• WandererWanderer Posts: 957

Wonderful images, but also hilarious stuff there. I loved the tasty cake way. 

Bread Kingdom Page 03

edited June 2018

Still some small pokethrough issues but I love this outfit!

Post edited by Greybro on

Nice!  I bought it but haven't had a chance to use it yet.

edited June 2018

I get these lame, lame catfish attempts all the time. I made this for me. Sometimes I'll lead them on, then when the request for a gift card or whatever comes along they get this image right before I block the bejesus out of them. I find it strangely gratifying!

Catfish

Post edited by Greybro on

Muticia Back In Time

• WandererWanderer Posts: 957

I find your humor fun to read. I don't know what Catfish is, but I'll probably Google it. Keep making great art.

I too think you have a great sense of humor.  Love the dragon staff set in the more realistic town, its a great contrast. 

I've had a couple go rounds with catfish and phishers myself. its always amusing to waste their time. 

Having a play with the new Stonemason set and G2 Facegen character of myself. Feels like I haven't shared anything here in months.

Brento

Nice render!  Ya Its been a couple months lol.  How's the bread business going?

After 2 months, I decided to not buy the route. It was too big and the particular Sales Manager over that one was slightly dishonest and did not pay attention to detail very much at all. This was the guy who'd either help me grow my business to make it a living hell, so I passed on it.

Greybro said:

After 2 months, I decided to not buy the route. It was too big and the particular Sales Manager over that one was slightly dishonest and did not pay attention to detail very much at all. This was the guy who'd either help me grow my business to make it a living hell, so I passed on it.

Probably a wise idea then.

• nonesuch00nonesuch00 Posts: 17,929

I never heard of having to buy a job. Sounds dishonest. Good luck. 

It's the rights to be their order and delivery guy for a certain territory. It can be profitable and you can grow equity pretty quick but there are a lot of things working against you. The lack of proper training being cheif among them and in my case a route that they certainly know is too large to handle properly.

• SaphirewildSaphirewild Posts: 6,648
    Greybro said:

It's the rights to be their order and delivery guy for a certain territory. It can be profitable and you can grow equity pretty quick but there are a lot of things working against you. The lack of proper training being cheif among them and in my case a route that they certainly know is too large to handle properly.

I would say they were trying to dump it all off on you. I am glad you decided against it!indecision

• nonesuch00nonesuch00 Posts: 17,929
    edited July 2018
    Greybro said:

Oh, I didn't know how it worked but I've noticed such jobs are always advertised in the US since I was a child and typically for snack companies. I also noticed that when I'm at places like WalMart that have 3rd parties name brands (eg chips, cookies, sodas) delivered directly to the WalMart store that you hardly ever see the same delivery man twice. Maybe those are these 'buy a route' delivery drivers too.

It does sound like a pyramid scheme to me. frown

Post edited by nonesuch00 on

Just mucking about.

Old Stuf New

Blood The Last Duchess

See what I did there?

Talk about a great likeness.
    Meghan Markle

• SaphirewildSaphirewild Posts: 6,648

Some more amazing renders @Greybro!!

Some more amazing renders @Greybro!!

You're too kind. I have to give it up. P3D Melanie HD for Genesis 8 Female is an amazing bit of work and incredible likeness for the the duchess of Sussex.

Finally a new render. I've been busy, Ya'll! From a new pose set published elsewhere.
    Horror Hostess

• She is gothicly beautiful @Greybro, so loving the tatts!

• Really like the point of view in that last one!  Glad to see you are still around!

Thanks ya'll. Check me out on that other MP. I've been quite the busy bee and am having my most prolific month ever to pump up the halloween season.

Actually, this image was a surprise addon for a product I just released for G3. Sorry I can share links. The name I rock there is Disciple3D.

Mother of Pearls

• Will have to hop on over there and check it out!

Fast Prototyping a simple Beach hut on my livestream.

Simple Beach Hut