Ness Period Reproduction..solved

texjonestexjones Posts: 0
edited December 2012 in Daz Studio Discussion

Something I've been TRYING to figure for a few months now, and I just can't seem to get it right. The Ness Period BENCH PRESS, HOW can I animate that so the ARMS and BARBELL move TOGETHER!! I've parented the hands to the bar, THAT didn't work. I've parented the bar and the hands to a null THAT didn't work. I can't parent the bar to BOTH hands without it looking like it's about to fall. I've parented one hand to the other and then parented the bar to the parent hand, THAT didn't work. HOW can it be animated so he's pushing out reps on the bench press the bar and hands together in animation??? I've done it with the Dumbbells that was easy. I've done the preset poses for each barbell rep, but the bar has to be posed seperately and that makes the figure fly all over the screen. HOW????

Post edited by texjones on

Comments

• texjonestexjones Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

NEVER MIND!!! DUH!!! I figured it out!!! What I've already been doing all along, animate them separate but on the TIMELINE, make sure they move together.

• JimmyC_2009JimmyC_2009 Posts: 8,891
    edited December 1969

Could you please change the title of your thread to add 'SOLVED' to it, thank you.

edited December 1969

If I could figure out how to take down the post I'd do that.

• JimmyC_2009JimmyC_2009 Posts: 8,891
    edited December 1969

You can't delete posts, and it may help someone else. Thank you.

edited December 1969

Yeah, I hope it helps someone else. It took me THREE months to figure out the obvious. That's part of the magic of animation, you have to create the illusion that he's working out with the barbell. Same with all my other posts to give others ideas what they can do with the stuff from the Store.

• MarcCCTxMarcCCTx Posts: 909
    edited December 1969

Just Curious... why not parent thebarbell to one hand and just make the other hand move at the same rate (using symmetry?)