The Michael Initiative

Comments

• SickleYieldSickleYield Posts: 7,622
    edited December 1969

Hee hee! Nice job with the materials there.

So who dared him, and what do they have to do? ;)

• shaaeliashaaelia Posts: 613
    edited December 2012

:lol: Thanks. Will have to do a follow up render (muhahaha)

Post edited by shaaelia on
  • shaaeliashaaelia Posts: 613
    edited December 2012

D3 made the call…

"Heard about this dare on the forums. Reckon you're up for a dare? Dare you to dress in Vicky's clothes and strut your stuff! Whadda reckon?"

"You gotta call me when it's done."

"Yeah, sure you will. I'll do it if you do! You even get to pick the clothes from Step's closet!"

The next day…

"Hahahaha! I can't believe it. Stay right there!"

Snap

"Captured forever. This is so going on the forums."

"No. No no no no no. You can't expect me to..."

"*groan*"

D3_crossdresser.png
    405 x 720 - 129K
    Post edited by shaaelia on
    edited December 1969

Whelp, he has the legs for it!

• vwranglervwrangler Posts: 4,805
    edited December 2012

trying to think of what outfit next to try ...

sentry? martian princess? hot nurse?

I did "martian princess" inspired image a while ago (that one is SFW, but some other versions aren't), but I decided to ... refresh it a little with a more classic Martian-Princessy pose.

"Breasts of Mars, revised"

Braxton is wearing various bits and pieces of Sickleyield clothing, as well as bits and pieces of RPublishing's Priestess of the Sun and the Pretorian sword. Ohia, as befits a proper defender of the Princess, wears a loincloth, Pretorian shin guards, the Legion gladius and a demented smile.

The really astonishing thing is that I was able to get Braxton into that pose without turning limits off. I guarantee you that the vast majority of adult males couldn't do that.

breastsofmars-08-logo.png
    821 x 872 - 2M
    Post edited by vwrangler on
  • MistaraMistara Posts: 38,675
    edited December 1969

the product page for Sinful doesn't mention the lasso is included?

• Scott LivingstonScott Livingston Posts: 4,331
    edited December 1969

Fun thread. :) I thought this one belonged, even though it's not Michael per se.

Neanderthal, dress, and hair by Mec4d.

neander-chan.jpg
    800 x 800 - 515K
  • wancowwancow Posts: 2,708
    edited December 1969

OKAY FINE! I can ignore this thread no longer!

IT IS THE END OF THE WORD, AFTER ALL!

heromikeindrag.jpg
    485 x 800 - 23K
  • ZamuelNowZamuelNow Posts: 753
    edited December 1969

wancow said:
    OKAY FINE! I can ignore this thread no longer!

I've found it somewhat intriguing what people choose for their images. At least one didn't seem out of the ordinary at all and was curious about what others would (or would not...) post.

edited December 1969

Ermagerd the Hello Kitty dress. :Dies:

He looks quite fetching in the Onyx outfit.

• wancowwancow Posts: 2,708
    edited December 1969

Hero Mike Raided Alicia's closet (Vyktohria's Alica... because I got the Onyx outfit for her... since she runs around naked, she doesn't wear it much...)

edited December 2012

ohhh,

Oh... and because the clone shapes are included, you will be able to "auto-fit" your favorite Generation 3 clothing.

so, we can use A3's clothes, too

tee hee

Post edited by Mistara on
  • TimbalesTimbales Posts: 2,210
    edited December 1969

Ella clothing, with some shaders

Ella.jpg
    772 x 1000 - 167K
    edited December 1969

cheeky fuzzies :)

edited December 1969

Hee hee. Those are some great boots.

• KatteyKattey Posts: 2,899
    edited December 2012

Firestarter
    (all clothes are V4 (AS Sisterhood, Wildy) and A3 (Shukki's Deathgod hood), autofit, pose is unchanged freebie pose from Aery Soul, skin is M4 JM Alexandro, male morph is mix of M4, M3 and M5, Hellfire free prop from MostDigitalCreation, brightness correction in Photoshop)
    I know that clothes I chose are quite fantasy unisex but in my defense he does wear a girly skirt :p

G_Firedancer.jpg
    774 x 916 - 298K
    Post edited by Kattey on
    edited December 2012

Girly products used include: Naoki for V4 and V5, Feminine Touch, Pure Hair Wild, Andromeda's Legend, Centurion for V4, Magus for Genesis, Genesis Bikini, Pharaohs of the Sun for Genesis Female, V5 Fantasy Poses.

This is kind of the opposite of my last submission (the Neanderthal in the pink dress), in that that one was intentionally incongruous, and this one is designed so that the elements all (hopefully) work well together.

Rendered in DS4.5 with no postwork.

mikeinit1a.jpg
    600 x 848 - 280K
    Post edited by Scott Livingston on
    edited December 1969

I like that one a lot, but I don't think it's really in the spirit of the thread. It's too regular-hot instead of OTT-drag-hot. LOL

edited December 2012

The name of the girly item used is ... obvious, I should hope. The top and the thong (...thong?) got retextured because it was a bit too much purple on purple on purple. Also the MEC4D Sari shoes, because he looked weird barefoot in that setting. Texture is M5 Dave Elite over a bunch of dialspinning (mostly Bounty Hunter, GenX'd), with M5 Elite Hair, and Unshaven. The bottle, believe it or not, it the inkwell from Mage Tower Accessories, scaled up a few hundred percent, although the stopper comes from the Metajock bottles set freebie.

The expression on Dave's face, according to the sliders, is called "Allure".

All I have to say is, your mind goes weird places when you see a Dior ad and then hear a song you haven't heard in ages. So always remember and never forget: it's all Dior's fault.

bhdave-inkwell-katya-02-advert-logo.jpg
    1488 x 872 - 468K
    Post edited by vwrangler on
  • TimbalesTimbales Posts: 2,210
    edited December 1969

nice work everyone!

• TotteTotte Posts: 13,441
    edited December 1969

Lost in xmas ;-)
    James M5 + V4-Acasia

James-M5-Acasia.jpg
    600 x 480 - 214K
  • DaWaterRatDaWaterRat Posts: 2,882
    edited December 2012

So AlfaseeD is giving away Fairyling today.

I thought I'd see how it autofits. Which led to this... (M4 65%, M5 35%, James skin)

Will_O_Wisp_1.jpg
    627 x 1000 - 765K
    Post edited by DaWaterRat on
  • anikadanikad Posts: 1,919
    edited December 1969

M5 hero in xandra steampunk wiith elements hair and one of the xandra for v5 poses.

xandra.jpg
    600 x 1050 - 172K
  • anikadanikad Posts: 1,919
    edited December 1969

I thought I'd see how it autofits. Which led to this...

Wow, gorgeous render.

I downloaded that freebie with the intention of sticking it on M5, don't think my render will end up as nice as yours though. :-)

edited December 2012

anikad said:

I thought I'd see how it autofits. Which led to this...

Wow, gorgeous render.

I downloaded that freebie with the intention of sticking it on M5, don't think my render will end up as nice as yours though. :-)

Thanks. It actually led to a much more complicated image using layers and pwEffect, but it's going to take hours to render that layer, so I decided to do that one as an overnight. (it will probably only take 3-4 hours, but I have other images that need to get out of my head, so I don't want to tie up DS for that long..)

I should add that other than Michael and his outfit, and the camera angle, it's an out of the can scene preset from DM's Sacrifice. The background is from IgnisSerpentis' Banshee (at least that's what the folder said)

Post edited by DaWaterRat on
    edited December 1969

Some great further entries here, you guys. And that's awesome lighting and post on yours, DaWaterRat!

edited December 1969

Some great further entries here, you guys. And that's awesome lighting and post on yours, DaWaterRat!

No postwork (other than adding in the background and cropping the image, which hardly counts), and the only credit I can take for the lighting is realizing it was fine the way it was and not tweaking it. :red:

I have plans to make him more wraith/spirit like, but as I said, that's going to need an overnight for the pwEffect shaders.

edited December 1969

he look yummy in steampunk :)

edited December 1969

I like that one a lot, but I don't think it's really in the spirit of the thread. It's too regular-hot instead of OTT-drag-hot. LOL
    I'm so glad you guys like it! [Winter Gown] was fun to make. It's rare that I really want to do something this girly, especially when it's an area that is better handled by others who do it so well, but it was neat to do something different from my usual.

All right SickleYield, this one is for you... ;-P

Hope everyone's had a great Christmas/Holiday season!

mikeinit2b.jpg
    1100 x 618 - 375K
    edited December 1969

I'm so glad you guys like it! [Winter Gown] was fun to make. It's rare that I really want to do something this girly, especially when it's an area that is better handled by others who do it so well, but it was neat to do something different from my usual.

All right SickleYield, this one is for you... ;-P

Hope everyone's had a great Christmas/Holiday season!

Braxton seems to always be the revealingly-clad princess and not the prince, doesn't he?