DAZ Studio Pro BETA (4.5.1.49) Now Available!

2»

Comments

• edited December 1969

For future versions, I'd like to suggest a function that enables custom INJ's designed for Michael or Victoria 4 to be compatible with Genesis. By these I mean things like the custom sculpted head morphs for Liquid Rust's Victoria 4 characters or morphs like Grotto's Insectoid. Or the possibility for full body morphs made for Genesis to be only used at certain parts of the figure instead of the whole.

Or if such functions are already implemented without me knowing it, could someone tell me where they are and how they work?

• fixmypcmikefixmypcmike Posts: 19,565
    edited December 1969

For future versions, I'd like to suggest a function that enables custom INJ's designed for Michael or Victoria 4 to be compatible with Genesis. By these I mean things like the custom sculpted head morphs for Liquid Rust's Victoria 4 characters or morphs like Grotto's Insectoid. Or the possibility for full body morphs made for Genesis to be only used at certain parts of the figure instead of the whole.

Or if such functions are already implemented without me knowing it, could someone tell me where they are and how they work?

http://www.daz3d.com/genesis-generation-x

• RogerbeeRogerbee Posts: 4,460
    edited December 1969

I was going to say I thought that was what they did.

CHEERS!