2»

Comments

• SirFurboySirFurboy Posts: 11
    edited December 1969

December 13 03:15

Thanks again,

• Richard HaseltineRichard Haseltine Posts: 96,858
    edited December 1969

OK, it hasn't quite been two working days yet - if it isn't dealt with today let me know and I'll see what the hold up is.

edited December 1969

Well 03:15 is 3:00am so they had all Thursday and Friday. Nevertheless I am happy to wait another day. WHat concerned me was the lack of contact rather than the specific resolution. Thanks therefore for letting me know there are real people there :)

• OrestesGraphicsOrestesGraphics Posts: 718
    edited December 1969

SirFurboy said:
    Well 03:15 is 3:00am so they had all Thursday and Friday. Nevertheless I am happy to wait another day. WHat concerned me was the lack of contact rather than the specific resolution. Thanks therefore for letting me know there are real people there :)

If you haven't seen this thread http://www.daz3d.com/forums/discussion/12763/ Daz_Creek stated that there is a bit longer delay with the support system due to some upgrades and high traffic. Likely the cause of your wait. Plus remember it is nearing the Holidays, someone from DAZ I saw post somewhere that staff will be off at various times though to the end of the year.

Daz may not get around to things the quickest, but they will make it right for you, no need to worry about that. :)

edited December 1969

Oh, no, I hadn't seen that thread. Thanks for pointing it out. I will try to be more patient :)

edited December 1969

Just a quick note to say Daz support got back to me today and all is resolved. Apologies for hijacking the thread... let's talk about how excellent that Internment tomb is :)