Mill Dragon 2.0 issues

GlycenideGlycenide Posts: 0

I purchased the Millennium Dragon 2.0 package and three exe will not install.
They are:
Millennium Dragon 2 Textures
Millennium Dragon 2 Hatchling
Flying Fortress for Millennium Dragon 2. I've reset the exe's but still same problem.

Please help as I really need the textures and flying fortress.

Attached jpeg

Broke_exe.jpg
681 x 490 - 45K

Comments

• mjc1016mjc1016 Posts: 15,001
    edited December 1969

What OS?

• ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604
    edited December 1969

As MJC asks, which OS are you using and which platform.

I have just installed the Textures and the hatchling myself on a new computer with no problem. (PC with Win 7)

You should have 2 options to download a zip (which is for Mac) and an .dpc.exe, (which is for PC) make sure you have downloaded the correct version.

• GlycenideGlycenide Posts: 0
    edited December 2012

Win 7 Pro, I7 Proc, 10 GB Ram
    I even tried the admin account and XP compatibility mode with SP 2 and 3.

Post edited by Glycenide on
    edited December 2012

What is the size of your exe donwload, I have 19.1 mb for the hatchling

I can't check the size for the textures that come with taht bundle, as they don't seem to be in the store as a separate item

Post edited by Chohole on
    edited December 1969

Hmmmm my hatchling size is 14.0 MB, MD 2.0 textures is 61.7 MB, and Flying Fortress 38.7 MB. I see that the hatchling size is different, Let me reset these again and download on my work PC's. I'll download on two different PC's and OS's to see if my home pc was the cause all along.
    Give me a few hours to post again as I'm not at work yet.

edited December 1969

Well I'm pretty positive I purchased as you can see from from the screen shot I have the installs but....
    Take a look at my next post. I have no record of the files. in my order history. Is there another way I can find my order instead of searching my history?

save-3.jpg
    996 x 501 - 59K
    edited December 1969

Parts of my order history. There is no Flying Fortress or Millennium Dragon 2.0 items that came with the package (hatchling, textures, fortress) only one that show is the dragonling.

save-4.jpg
    928 x 386 - 45K
    edited December 1969

If you purchased it as a bundle, then you will need to find the bundle in your itemised order History

I assume it was this one, http://www.daz3d.com/shop/daz-bundles/ultimate-millennium-dragon-bundle so you should find it under U for ultimate

edited December 2012

OUSTANDING! Yes there were all in the Ultimate package which I reset. I was giving the option to download zip files which I prefer over exe by the way and worked much better. Made my external runtimes and they loaded flawlessly in DAZ. Thanks for the help.
    Resolved!!!!

Post edited by Glycenide on
    edited December 1969

Glad I could be of assistance.