Big Massive Huge GOZ Problem!!!!!!HEEELLLLPPPP

rakhsblackrakhsblack Posts: 0
edited December 1969 in The Commons

when i installed goz plugin i didn't saw it in the tabs menu,but when i took a look at About Installed Plugins,goz was marked as failed....and the reason is:this version is for a newer version of daz studio....but i have daz 4.5 pro////
is there a newer daz studio that i didn't heard about ?please i really need your help!

Comments

• Miss BMiss B Posts: 3,071
    edited December 1969

Here's a post from last month about the latest version of DS 4.5 Pro  --> http://www.daz3d.com/forums/discussion/11807/

• rakhsblackrakhsblack Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

Thanks Miss B that was really helpful but not for the goz plugin............what i am wondering of is how can goz plugin don't work with the last version and it say i need a newest version !well that's creepy.
    Thanks for your help miss.

• Jay_NOLAJay_NOLA Posts: 1,145
    edited December 1969

Make sure you have the current version of the GoZ plugin installed that is needed for your studio version first. If you don't the version of GoZ needed installed uninstall your older version first. Don't install the newer version on top of the older one.

2nd reinitialize your Z-brush and if you have to make sure the file path for DAZ Studio is correct under GoZ is correct.

• ledheadledhead Posts: 1,586
    edited December 1969

You seem familiar "rakhsblack". Do you live in the Kansas City area? I know I've seen you somewhere.

edited December 2012

I have goz version 1.2.1.6 and daz version 4.5....etc.are those two not compatibe?if not what versions do i have to get?and for the zbrush folder everything seems ok.
    What do you mean ledhead?i am not sure what your saying?

Goz_Version.JPG
    1024 x 768 - 20K
    GOZ_ASSPAIN.JPG
    1024 x 768 - 84K
    Post edited by rakhsblack on
    edited December 1969

Your avatar, I was just joshing.

edited December 1969

Latest version I have is DazStudio 4.5.1.6 and DS4 GoZ 1.2.1.6, which is the same as yours, but I have Win64.

edited December 1969

I don't know what to do?it's a pain don't you think?
    thanks for your support LedHead,if you need help you can ask.
    by the way,i did get what you meant in the first place but i just wanted to check it out.

• Richard HaseltineRichard Haseltine Posts: 96,880
    edited December 1969

Are you sure you are using the updated DS? Check Help>About DAZ Studio for the version number that is actually running.