Hiding D-Former field

cosmo71cosmo71 Posts: 3,609
edited June 2012 in The Commons

Hello,

a while ago I have bought a product that is called BaBaBing, it is a morph tool for v4.2 and available at Runtime DNA.
The tool itself is a great product, absolut no doubt about that.
There is only one thing and that is I can`t hide the D-Former fields during working on my chartacter. These D-Former fields apear NOT in the render but during working on a scene and for me I can say it these fields are a bit disturbing. The thing is, that I only have a remote tool that I can hide, not the D-Former fields themselfes and I can`t select them, so is there a possibility in Daz Studio 3 to hide D-Former fields in general?

Post edited by cosmo71 on

Comments

• Richard HaseltineRichard Haseltine Posts: 96,862
    edited December 1969

You may need to go to the Scene pane, open the context menu (button in the top corner of the pane) and under Show select Hidden nodes.

• cosmo71cosmo71 Posts: 3,609
    edited December 1969

You may need to go to the Scene pane, open the context menu (button in the top corner of the pane) and under Show select Hidden nodes.

thank you, it worked.
    Normally you can select the D-Former field in a scene, but not on these products, all is marked as unselectable, so this was the only way to make these fields invisible.