New Users - Give RRRR a try! (Special newbie $10 GC prize)

TotteTotte Posts: 13,510

Hello all new users!

I just want to push for the RRRR (Random Runtime Roulette Renders) contest now running in the Commons again.
It's the perfect place to have some fun, see what others does, show your renders and win prizes!

Check out: http://www.daz3d.com/forums/discussion/12878/

And if you want to know what it's all about, check out last RRRR contest thread here: http://www.daz3d.com/forums/discussion/9325/

Welcome and enjoy!

Post edited by Totte on

Comments

• atticanneatticanne Posts: 3,009
    edited December 1969

Thanks for the reminder, Totte. I always mean to enter, put it on the back burner, then forget about it. Quite a bit on my plate right now, but I'll try.

• zini1zini1 Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

hello I am Zini... Nice to meet you all.

• TotteTotte Posts: 13,510
    edited December 1969

To all newbies!

Bohemian3 runs his own contest within the RRRR contest, a $10 GC to the best newbie, now you got your chance!

• Roman79148Roman79148 Posts: 1
    edited April 2013

I'm also try new RRR.

integrated management system

Post edited by Roman79148 on
  • bohemian3bohemian3 Posts: 1,028
    edited December 1969

Totte said:
    To all newbies!

Bohemian3 runs his own contest within the RRRR contest, a $10 GC to the best newbie, now you got your chance!

Yes!.... I enjoy doing this. I think you will find this contest really helps you learn new things about the 3d world, DAZ, postwork, etc. This contest helped me really learn and appreciate DAZ and other tools, so it's my way of 'paying forward.'

• Carola OCarola O Posts: 3,823
    edited December 1969

Is there any other way to actually get a spreadsheet of some sort without having to write all things in the runtime/my library manually? If not I will just have to sit down and start writing *grins*

• TotteTotte Posts: 13,510
    edited December 1969

Is there any other way to actually get a spreadsheet of some sort without having to write all things in the runtime/my library manually? If not I will just have to sit down and start writing *grins*

Select all in DIM and choose export to csv ;-)

• Carola OCarola O Posts: 3,823
    edited December 1969

Thank you *happy smile* Now I'm going to take a look at that randomizer *skips away*

• bohemian3bohemian3 Posts: 1,028
    edited May 2013

Lots of ways - heres what I do::

1) Export CSV - select all products and right click
    2) Import into Excel or Google Docs Spreadsheet
    3) Use these formulas Works both in Excel and Google Docs

Count all products in the First Column (Name of Product) and return a random proudct. I put this in the "I1" column (Letter i first)
    =RANDBETWEEN(2,COUNTA(A:A))

Then return the name of the product: (Put this in J1)
    =INDIRECT(ADDRESS(I1,1))

Export.jpg
    325 x 155 - 45K
    Post edited by bohemian3 on