More Toy Animals [commercial]

RawArtRawArt Posts: 5,746
edited December 2012 in The Commons

After the sneak preview last week...the other toy animals are finally coming to the store.

Now Available!

http://www.daz3d.com/shop/rawart

Toy Farm

Toy Cow and Toy Pig are happy additions to your world of Toy Animals

Product Includes:

• One Cow Morph
• One Pig Morph
• One Horn Prop for the Cow
• One Tail Tuft Prop for the Cow
• Textures for the Cow
• Textures for the Pig

Toy Safari

Toy Hippo and Toy Rhino are happy additions to your world of Toy Animals

• One Hippo Morph
• One Rhino Morph
• Textures for the Hippo
• Textures for the Rhino

ToySafari_Main.jpg
500 x 650 - 199K
ToyFarn_Main.jpg
500 x 650 - 214K
Post edited by RawArt on

Comments

• carrie58carrie58 Posts: 3,951
    edited December 1969

I have to say ....RawArt you're scareing me!! First cute ponies ,now more cute animals ,ya know people are gonna start thinking you are cute and cuddlely too .....I will hug them and squeeze them and call them Baby!!

• PendraiaPendraia Posts: 3,591
    edited December 1969

Bought them just haven't had chance to play with them yet! Too cute...I thought they might be useful for images I create for school.

• RawArtRawArt Posts: 5,746
    edited December 1969

carrie58 said:
    I have to say ....RawArt you're scareing me!! First cute ponies ,now more cute animals ,ya know people are gonna start thinking you are cute and cuddlely too .....I will hug them and squeeze them and call them Baby!!

Mayan Apocalypse is coming....this must be one of the signs of the end of days LOL

Rawn

• Richard HaseltineRichard Haseltine Posts: 96,707
    edited December 1969

RawArt said:
    carrie58 said:

Mayan Apocalypse is coming....this must be one of the signs of the end of days LOL

Rawn

Just remember not to render them after midnight.

• carrie58carrie58 Posts: 3,951
    edited December 1969

RawArt said:
    carrie58 said:

Rawn

Haahahhaha LOL !!! ......... wait a minute ......cute stuff as a sign of coming apocalypse ........I could like this ........I mean really much better idea then earthquakes,tidal waves and such ........Keep up the good work RawArt !

edited December 2012

Now Available!

http://www.daz3d.com/shop/rawart

Toy Farm

Toy Cow and Toy Pig are happy additions to your world of Toy Animals

Toy Safari

Toy Hippo and Toy Rhino are happy additions to your world of Toy Animals

Post edited by RawArt on
    edited December 1969

Just a couple of quick renders...I really like the versatility this adds to the horse. I bought the magic pony mainly to get the other animals but I really like the pony morph with a more realistic texture and where else could I get a pink horse!

pink_horse_anyone.jpg
    600 x 1000 - 125K
    1strenderpig.jpg
    600 x 1000 - 84K
    first_test.jpg
    600 x 1000 - 134K
    dappled_pony.jpg
    600 x 1000 - 144K
  • BlumBlumShubBlumBlumShub Posts: 1,108
    edited December 1969

I am just going to sit and shake my head slowly.

What is the world coming to?

Cute toy animals from the King of Creepy! It's just not on!

edited December 1969

It is strange times we live in LOL

edited December 1969

Pendraia said:
    Just a couple of quick renders...I really like the versatility this adds to the horse. I bought the magic pony mainly to get the other animals but I really like the pony morph with a more realistic texture and where else could I get a pink horse!

Cute...love the smile on the hippo :)

edited December 1969

RawArt said:
    Pendraia said:

Cute...love the smile on the hippo :)

Thanks...there are some great expressions for them! I still have to play with partial morphs and see what I can get.

• Alethas FantasyAlethas Fantasy Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

All I can say is too bad Your missing out on more money, not adding the Dson for posers, or just posers, so we all could enjoy your product's. :(
    At least the toy pony is for all to enjoy.

I got all the Horse bundle but the one they forgot us poser designers, sure wanted it also. :(

edited December 1969

I now have poser ready files for my "Toy Animals" sets

http://www.daz3d.com/shop/toy-animals-safari

http://www.daz3d.com/shop/toy-animals-farm

ToySafari_Main.jpg
    500 x 650 - 199K
    ToyFarn_Main.jpg
    500 x 650 - 214K
    edited December 2012

Why does it still say:

Compatible 3D Software DAZ Studio 4.5

Thats what us Poser users look at, then no sell?

Plz fix add Poser.

Post edited by Alethas Fantasy on
    edited December 1969

Why does it still say:

Compatible 3D Software DAZ Studio 4.5

Thats what us Poser users look at, then no sell?

Plz fix add Poser.

It does say clearly:

This product includes:
    1 DSON Core Installer
    1 Poser Companion Files Installer

Rawn

edited December 1969

It still should say:Compatible 3D Software DAZ Studio 4.5 & Posers like most other products.

I never buy anything that says Compatible Daz only, even with a import, never know what your going to get.

But with your words I myself will buy them, you have a awesome product & love em' was hoping they would be made for poser also, Thank you for adding them for poser also. :D

edited December 1969

Yes it should say that....and I am sure daz will get to it.
    But the information is still there for those interested. Thats what counts.

I am working on converting my genesis products to poser compatibility, but with a catalog as big as mine, it may take a while.

edited December 1969

Awesome!

I will buy, as they come out.
    Hooked on Gen. for poser.
    Thank you so much for the work that it will take to do so, I sure do appreciate it. :)

• Dream CutterDream Cutter Posts: 1,222
    edited April 2013

Hope Raw Art continues this endearing Toy animal theme. These "family friendly" toon lines are really versatile and will be broadly applied in many projects. Big yellow bird - with morphs for duck, chicken, turkey and goose genesis shapes would be cool.

Post edited by Dream Cutter on
    edited December 1969

Hope Raw Art continues this endearing Toy animal theme. These "family friendly" toon lines are really versatile and will be broadly applied in many projects. Big yellow bird - with morphs for duck, chicken, turkey and goose genesis shapes would be cool.

Out of genesis?.....yikes...that would be a tough one LOL

I will see how and when my inspiration strikes though.....it takes me to weird places at times.

Rawn

• Dream CutterDream Cutter Posts: 1,222
    edited December 1969

Well since birds rig more like bipeds rather than quads. ZPerhaps Toy versions of these dudes - cute and not so scary. http://www.daz3d.com/chicken-wraps I think the rig would adapt to genesis better than. LOL - Bet it was a meat cleaver that struck your imagination when "Severed Man" was crafted.

edited December 1969

Well since birds rig more like bipeds rather than quads. ZPerhaps Toy versions of these dudes - cute and not so scary. http://www.daz3d.com/chicken-wraps I think the rig would adapt to genesis better than. LOL - Bet it was a meat cleaver that struck your imagination when "Severed Man" was crafted.

Actually it was "Walking Dead"....it reminded me that I wanted something to feed my zombies for years...and with geografting I was finally able to create what I wanted.