Solar Fire Photoshop Brushes - Out Now! [commercial]

2»

Comments

• IgnisSerpentusIgnisSerpentus Posts: 2,474
    edited December 1969

LJWM said:
    Thank you. I'm most likely going to order them. But I've had a few problems with ordering products and not getting them to work. So now I'm very cautious.

What program are you using??

• LJWMLJWM Posts: 126
    edited December 1969

You are asking about the 3d program or the post work program I use or the programs I've had problems with?

edited December 1969

LJWM said:
    You are asking about the 3d program or the post work program I use or the programs I've had problems with?

The 2D program which you'd use the brushes in

edited December 1969

Gimp. I'm aware that the brushes can be used with Gimp, but that doesn't mean I can use them with Gimp.

edited December 1969

Ah. Well unfortunately, I don't have gimp... and don't know how to use it lol But I think you have to use png's in there (which Ive included btw) Im just not really sure how it works from there... if its a case of use the png's, or if theres some way to make them brushes in there. Hopefully someone else using gimp could maybe come in and help with that. I really wouldn't want to see you buy it, though, and not be able to use them. But I will say, everything at DAZ has a 30 day money back guarantee (in case you didn't know) so if you do decide to try it out and it doesn't work, Id return them.

edited December 2012

Oh wow, I didn't know about the 30 day guarantee I use Daz3d so when I purchase things from here I'm pretty sure if they don't work it's because of me. I also purchased Poser 9 but haven't gotten into that program yet (not a Daz purchase). I'll purchase your brushes now. I want to add some "flash bang" to this render. Thanks.

Lighting_Training_10_DL_SL2_LPL2.jpg
    900 x 1000 - 669K
    Post edited by LJWM on
    edited December 1969

Hi I S,
    I just wanted you to know that I purchased these brushes and using Gimp with them they work perfectly. I still have to play around with them to see what I can do but they are working very well.

edited December 2012

Sorry I am late replying... but Im really glad to hear they worked out for ya! And I love the image you posted!!! Gorgeous!

Post edited by IgnisSerpentus on
  • DireBunnyDireBunny Posts: 556
    edited December 1969

The ABR.s work fairly well in Gimp. Which is good for me since that all i have. "lol"
    Just one bit of advice when using them in gimp. Don't load a whole lot of brush sets in at once. it will take forever to load gimp, and in my experience it will crash randomly.

What i do is have a short cut to the brush folder in gimp on my desktop for easy brush switching. (just under the brush panel in Gimp there is a refresh button so you don't have to close and open gimp when changing sets.)

I should add that i use Gimp 2.6 I updated it to 2.* but it was slow and buggy to me so i switched back ugg.