Grrrrr ... Is anybody else having a coupon problem tonight?

WillowRavenWillowRaven Posts: 3,724
edited December 1969 in The Commons

Anybody else having trouble using today's $1-off-one-day-only-so-we-can't-even-get-help-via-support-ticket-since-they-no-longer-answer-phones coupon?

The one that arrived in my email this evening claiming to be "An Unexpected Gift from DAZ!" and to be consider "a special 'Thank You' gift for your recent purchases" (purchases, I might add, than refused to acknowledge my PC membership and I paid the non-PC prices for anyway because I got tired of not being able to get anyone to answer a phone number that is proudly listed at the bottom of every page on the website)?

I just spend ... scratch that ... wasted ... two hours trolling through the DOs (the only thing it's supposed to be good on) to discover my coupon first doesn't show any discount, then tells be is invalid. I tried $1.99 items. I tried $20 items. Nothing shows the discount in checkout.

I am trying to be loyal because Daz did so much for my freelance business. But I seem to be getting continually cyber slapped lately.

Oh, and anyone telling me to put in a support ticket on a on day coupon has lost their mind or has friends in high places if they think that will help.

Comments

• Serene NightSerene Night Posts: 17,553
    edited December 1969

I haven't tried anything but to purchase Santa Baby with my 3.00 discount coupon, and it tells me it is invalid. :Sighs:

edited December 1969

I put in a work request for the problem coupon. Since the deadline is tomorrow at end of day, I want to make sure I get my 3.00 even if it is just 3.00!

• WillowRavenWillowRaven Posts: 3,724
    edited December 1969

I put in a work request for the problem coupon. Since the deadline is tomorrow at end of day, I want to make sure I get my 3.00 even if it is just 3.00!

Good luck with hearing back on time.

edited December 1969

I just heard that they believe it is fixed. It didn't work on Santa Baby, however it does work on other stuff... =-)

• WillowRavenWillowRaven Posts: 3,724
    edited December 1969

I'll try, again.

• mrposermrposer Posts: 1,124
    edited December 1969

Mine is now working..... it even worked on platinum club products!

• callifcallif Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

Anybody else having trouble using today's $1-off-one-day-only-so-we-can't-even-get-help-via-support-ticket-since-they-no-longer-answer-phones coupon?

The one that arrived in my email this evening claiming to be "An Unexpected Gift from DAZ!" and to be consider "a special 'Thank You' gift for your recent purchases" (purchases, I might add, than refused to acknowledge my PC membership and I paid the non-PC prices for anyway because I got tired of not being able to get anyone to answer a phone number that is proudly listed at the bottom of every page on the website)?

I just spend ... scratch that ... wasted ... two hours trolling through the DOs (the only thing it's supposed to be good on) to discover my coupon first doesn't show any discount, then tells be is invalid. I tried $1.99 items. I tried $20 items. Nothing shows the discount in checkout.

I am trying to be loyal because Daz did so much for my freelance business. But I seem to be getting continually cyber slapped lately.

Oh, and anyone telling me to put in a support ticket on a on day coupon has lost their mind or has friends in high places if they think that will help.

What's this mystery coupon I why haven't I receveid one in my email?! :(