Utopia Labs -New Environment- (Commercial)

2»

Comments

• Sfariah DSfariah D Posts: 25,700
    edited December 1969

lets see some renders guys!

here's one with a water plane ,deleted the lower half of utopia and moved the main deck

Wow this proves you are a good artist when it comes to 3d graphics. Your products are awesome and your renders cause me to want all your products, Wow!

• Joe CotterJoe Cotter Posts: 3,259
    edited December 2012

Zaarin said:
    ... I like my fantasy and sci-fi dark: Lord of the Rings rather than Narnia, Mass Effect rather than Star Wars or Star Trek (though I do also like Narnia, Star Wars, and Star Trek, incidentally).

Technically, of what you mentioned, only StarTrek is utopian scifi. It's been so long since I've read any that I'm not even remembering any other utopian authors off the top. Star-Trek, even with it's battles and conflicts is a version of Utopian since the trials of everyday life such as earning a salary, getting medical help, paying for education, are all things of the past. Since there are still social classes in movies like StarWars where people fall prey to the vagaries of life, it fails the basic test of utopian.

Post edited by Joe Cotter on
  • ZaarinZaarin Posts: 360
    edited December 1969

Gedd said:
    Zaarin said:
    ... I like my fantasy and sci-fi dark: Lord of the Rings rather than Narnia, Mass Effect rather than Star Wars or Star Trek (though I do also like Narnia, Star Wars, and Star Trek, incidentally).

Technically, of what you mentioned, only StarTrek is utopian scifi. It's been so long since I've read any that I'm not even remembering any other utopian authors off the top. Star-Trek, even with it's battles and conflicts is a version of Utopian since the trials of everyday life such as earning a salary, getting medical help, paying for education, are all things of the past. Since there are still social classes in movies like StarWars where people fall prey to the vagaries of life, it fails the basic test of utopian.
    Wasn't saying it was utopian, but Star Wars is a hug fest next to the Mass Effect trilogy. ;)

• JabbaJabba Posts: 1,458
    edited December 2012

Attempting a bit of atmosphere with Utopian Rendezvous...

link to image on my dA page in case you can't see attachment - http://fav.me/d5oogwo

Utopian_Rendezvous.jpg
    1920 x 1080 - 624K
    Post edited by Jabba on
  • SupercopeSupercope Posts: 128
    edited December 1969

Stonemason,

Any chance that we could get a new "Utopia" Texture (matching Utopia Deck C) for Sector 15? Or other Utopia interiors (Decks A & B...) conference rooms, living quarters, command centers, and labs? Thanks!

• GhostofMacbethGhostofMacbeth Posts: 1,546
    edited December 1969

Still have to say that I love this set.