Sorry DAZ but I have no fun anymore

cosmo71cosmo71 Posts: 3,609
edited December 2012 in The Commons

Sorry Daz but I have enough of this shit with lost deltas in DS4.5 and I go back to DS3 and next time a version of Poser is offered I probably will spend some money and buy it and probably leave DS behind.

I don`t work with genesis, I don´t need genesis and I don´t want Genesis and if the software is mainly created to work with genesis and do not work correctly with the figure I use and the characters I have created based on this figure then I kick the software and not my characters.

thought DS4.5 64Bit is a good thing but for me it doesn´t work. I go back to DS3 32Bit.

Post edited by frank0314 on

Comments

• RiggswolfeRiggswolfe Posts: 899
    edited December 1969

Why not figure out what is causing the error with your characters and make the changes to them? It seems like a much more positive way to move forward to me.

• cosmo71cosmo71 Posts: 3,609
    edited December 2012

Why not figure out what is causing the error with your characters and make the changes to them? It seems like a much more positive way to move forward to me.

because it seems to be a software issue on data management and file formats and the way DS4 saves files

Post edited by cosmo71 on
  • frank0314frank0314 Posts: 13,383
    edited December 1969

Thread being lock as a duplicate. The same info has been stated in several other threads

This discussion has been closed.